Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Sebastian Barillas- College Years

Sebastian (18)
Narrated by Sebastian
Last update/next update
 photo 1_zps88fa3fd5.jpg
College is a lot easier than I thought it would be.  My parents made it seem as if it was going to be so hard.  I have decided to declare myself as a biology major. 
 photo 2_zps56a2991e.jpg
I tried dating a little but the girls on campus are either too clingy or know they are too hot and want you to chase them all day long. Me I will date if I find the right girl but I am not going to chase no one down.
 photo 3_zps1e046248.jpg

I guess my plan is working because I passed both Freshman and Sophomore year with a B.  I am getting ready to start my Junior year and I can tell its a little harder. I decided to join a research group. I hope this will help me finish strong.  I still don't know what career I will following but I will need to decide soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment