Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Pearla Barillas- ch 1- Finding my own way.

Pearla (18)
last update/next update
 photo 1_zpsfc64dc0a.jpg
narrated by Pearla
 photo 2_zps679153b4.jpg
Once I turned 18 I decided to move out of my mom's home. I know if I asked I could move into my father's home with Renee but I decided against that as well.l  Therefore I grabbed all of my savings and searched for a place that would allow me to rent.  It was a little hard but finally I found a lady that was willing to give me a break. The only problem was that it was located in Colorado Springs. It was a far trek but I was willing to move.
 photo 3_zpse74b60d6.jpg
My new apartment is very tiny.  At first I loved the fact that I had my own space. Now that I see how empty my space is I get a little lonely.  I try to email my brothers and parents to let them know that I am doing ok.  My quad brothers are at college and they are really busy.  Its rare that I get a call from them now. We are now totally living separate lives.
 photo 4_zpsf0d7b9a6.jpg
I met one of my neighbors and he seems nice. He asked me if I was going to paint my apartment soon. I told him that I was going to eventually.  He asked me if I had gone to college. He could tell that I was very young. I just smiled and told him that I was not ready to go back to college yet.  I never knew neighbors could be so nosy.
*********************
 photo 5_zps11a197cd.jpg
My dad came to visit me.  I am much more closer to my dad now than my mom.  For some reason dad and I can talk about anything. 
 photo 6_zpsa923e1be.jpg
I made him something to eat. It was funny to see his face when he entered my apartment. He didn't realize it was a studio. 
 photo 7_zps305d3365.jpg
He asked me if everything was OK. I told him that I was doing just fine.  I had a tiny bit more of my savings left over.  He said if things got tough he can help me out or I can move into his home.  For now I just want to try to do this on my own. I know I am young but I can do this.
 photo 8_zps79d83a99.jpg
I knew I could do that but now I needed to convince my father of it as well.  He seemed hesitant but at the end of our conversation he agreed to back off and let me handle my life. 
 photo 9_zpsf83c30b2.jpg
He said he had to get going. He needed to drive back to Viramontes. I promised that I would go see him, Renee and my half siblings soon.
 photo 10_zps135eab00.jpg

That night I laid in bed.  For now I was happy.  Soon I would have to find another job if I planned to stay in this apartment.  So many thoughts were starting to crowd my head.  I forced them to go away because I needed to get a good nights sleep.  I just had to keep reminding myself that I got this.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Pearla, on this big step of moving out on your own!! I'm so glad she has a supportive dad, and some savings, and it sounds like she's got this!

    ReplyDelete