Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Oscar Barillas- Retirement is on its way.

Oscar (52) his wife Brandi (52)
parents of: Oscar Joshua and Melody Sofia
  photo 1a_zpsf7a7ef78.jpg
Narrated by Oscar Simon.
 photo 1_zpse2b09c31.jpg
Brandi and I have been doing some remodeling to our summer vacation home.  Brandi got some time off so we booked a trip to Tikki Islands to check our the additions to our home.  Brandi was all for it but she also wanted to check in with Joshua to see how married life was treating him.  I told her we needed to give him space.
 photo 2_zps516f3dc1.jpg
She agreed but made me promise that we would have dinner with them when we returned.  I told her that we would.  Also who did she think would check in our dog while we were on vacation.
 photo 3_zpse3b9d02f.jpg
the only thing with travelling to Tikki is that the best flights are very early. Sometimes I dont want to take the long trip but at the end its all worth it.
*************
 photo 4_zps74302878.jpg
Our house looked amazing.  We could not be happier!  I have to admit I was worried investing money and seeing a few emails here and there.  There is no comparison with seeing it in person.
 photo 5_zps1a779d91.jpg
We expanded the pool and we enlarged and added another bedroom.  We wanted to make sure that we had space for our kids and their growing families 
 photo 6_zps7e02b344.jpg
I loved having Brandi here.  As much as we loved Viramontes we would fantasized about living here full time. She would love to retire already but she still worries that Melody Sofia still being single. I myself am not ready to retire either.  I think in a few years our nest egg will be just right and we can retire. For now it is back to reality we go.
*****************
 photo 8_zps2e01871c.jpg
When we got home Joshua and Ava were waiting for us.  Joshua was worried that he didn't reach us for a few days.  I thought it was a little exaggerated but Brandi thought it was so cute. I had to gently remind Joshua that I was the parent and that he needed t cool his jets.
 photo 7_zps1bbb5a4f.jpg
I guess married life was going great for Joshua.  He also announced that Ava was pregnant. I was happy that the heir was now secured.  Oscar the IV was hopefully going to be born soon.  Brandi reminded me that the baby could also be a girl.  Either way I was happy to be a grand parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment