Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Friday, October 17, 2014

Dominica Dominguez- Ch 7- Motherhood is trying to kill me.....

Dominica (30) her husband Jeff (30)
Their Children: Jeffrey Ocatavius, Kadijah, Kyle, Raygene (2).
 photo 1_zps0131567c.jpg
Narrated by: Dominica
 photo 2_zps38bbd5c9.jpg
These children want to kill me. I am totally convinced.  Jeff doesnt think so but he gets the opportunity to leave for work while I stay with the kids.  Lately I have been second guessing my choice of being a stay at home mom. 
 photo 3_zps9d39d27d.jpg
Potty training has been the worse. I think these kids will never go to the bathroom on their own.  I have tried everything and they still don't use the potty. 
 photo 5_zps49e7ef19.jpg
I started turning my tiredness and crabiness towards Jeff.  He surprised me one day by dressing up for work then announcing that he was not going to work. I was surprised. He told me to leave everything and he would take care of the kids.
 photo 6_zps4fc4ce3d.jpg
I could hear Kadijah screaming but refused to get up.  I wanted Jeff to get a taste of what my days are like. 
 photo 4_zpsd4f48995.jpg

I could not believe how fast I fell asleep. It was the best knowing that the kids were taken care of.
 photo 7_zpsa6b867d5.jpg
Soon I got up and looked at the little sleeping faces.  Jeff told me that I literally slept the whole day.  I helped him put Kadijah and Raygene to sleep. 
*********************
 photo 9_zps736eab36.jpg
After that day Jeff talked with his boss and he went part time. He has helped me out a lot. Now I actually have time to enjoy being a mom.  Sure it is still overwhelming but having Jeff here helps a lot.
 photo 10_zpscc9cdaec.jpg
Being busy with my family I havent had time to check in with my moms.  My moms are not doing great.  They have to move out of their home into an apartment and begin to pay back their debt.  My mom still has not found a job and my other mom is jobless as well.  I don't know what they are going to do. I feel helpless but at the same time do not know how I can help.  My mom suggested maybe taking in a couple of my siblings but I don't like the idea of splitting them up. 
 photo 11_zpsbcb23faf.jpg
Jeff knew there was something on when I sat down to dinner. I told hm what was going on and he said that if I wanted to that we could have everyone move here temporarily.  I felt so happy that he said that but the house would literally be too crowded.  We would have to come up with an alternative plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment