Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Friday, October 31, 2014

Audrina Barillas- Ch 7- Better to let things flow than push them.

Audrina (31) 
Narrated by Audrina
last update/next update
 photo 1_zps4751d422.jpg
Who ever said that working out was fun was literally on drugs.  I have decided to start working out to improve myself.  I am committed but its no fun at all.  I placed my bike in front of the window to see if I can at least day dream of my design career taking off.  If I dont day day dream I figured I can at least look at the cute guys that will pass by.
 photo 2_zps47d35741.jpg
After I stay on for an hour, I decide that its time for me to get ready for my date.  Yes I have decided to stay away from the drama and I am dating David Sator exclusively. I think we are both happy to have settled down somewhat.
*********
 photo 3_zpsf8c36eed.jpg
I get down to the restaraunt and David is a little upset that I got there late. I apologized and told him that I was working out and lost track of time.  Usually he will tell me that I dont need to work out because I look great. Tonight he didn't reply and just smirked at me.  I guess he was really upset at me being tardy?
 photo 4_zpse23ded79.jpg
I told him to cheer up and to take a few pictures with me.  He said that he didnt want to but after a lot of begging on my part he agreed.  After we took the pictures, he said that he was ready to go. He didn't even wait for me to reply if i was ready to go. I told him that we should talk. He said that the was busy and had to leave.  I was wierded out by that but decided to give him the benfit of the doubt.  If he ever did that to me again it would definitely be over.
************
 photo 6_zps628e8141.jpg
Months passed by and I never heard from David again.  I was not one to hold on to someone that did not want to hold onto me.  I then decided that it was best for me to get out there and start dating again.  I met and fell instantly for Shea Johnston.  I dont know what it was about him but he is so hot.  We get along great and have been seeing each other for a few months now.  Who says that dating is not fun?
 photo 7_zpsa9573a33.jpg
We talk about our dreams and what we want to achieve.  He thought that I wanted to be a teacher.  As of now, I am a teacher's aide but my dream is to be come a fashion designer.  I have a few items out there but nothing to brag about.  He tells me that he sees me as a great designer.  I am grateful that he supports my dreams.
 photo 72_zps2b41408f.jpg
We really can not get enough of each other.  It is so much fun when we are out together. It's almost too painful to have him drop me off my house and he goes to his.
************
 photo 8_zpsf44aec7a.jpg
I did start my workout once again.  I had put it to the side because of Shea but I did want to lose a couple of pounds.
 photo 11_zps92dee7b9.jpg
Now Shea comes over to my apartment and he has even stayed over a couple of nights.  I love when he sleeps over. I sometimes want to tell him to move in but I do not want to rush. I want things to take their course.  In the past, I have been to eager and then I wind up hurt.  Shea knows how I feel about him so he will make a move when he feels it's the right time.
**********
 photo 12_zps7c1e6360.jpg
Shea was over one night when the doorbell rang.  I was surprised to see it was my sister Lauren and Lizandra coming to visit me.  I was pleasantly surprised. Lauren was ecstatic that she was finally meeting the famous Shea.  She can be so embarrassing sometimes. 
 photo 13_zps8a126aa5.jpg
I whipped up a quick dinner and was hoping that nothing crazy was going to happen.  Oddly enough my family behaved and we didnt discuss anything too crazy.  Soon it was time for all of them to leave. I was hoping that Shea would stay that night. 
 photo 10_zps381c7d0d.jpg..
We went upstairs and started making out like crazy. 
  photo 15_zpsc62923e3.jpg

After we finished making love, he told me that he  loved me.  He said that he could not live with out me and for me to think about him moving in.  He also told me that if I preferred we could look for a place together.  I told him that I would think about it. He then hugged me close.  I closed my eyes and smiled and how wonderful my life is.

Author's note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Audrina got the ROS which is death by old age. I do not know what to make of it so I will use it as she will die of old age unless another ROS trumps this one. 
eek.


No comments:

Post a Comment