Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Beatrix Leopardi- Ch 9- Let the stars decide.

Beatrix (35) her husband Christopher (38)
Their child: Carmela (10)
Narrated by: Beatrix
 photo 1_zps3ed8337f.jpg
Christopher is down in the dumps lately.  He does not feel as though his career is going where it should be.  It did not help matters when his captain called him in and said he was being demoted to a recruit.  I was surprised to hear that.I didnt think that he could be demoted after he had been a recruit.  He was so let down he has even contemplated changing careers.
 photo 2_zps692dd23f.jpg
Our daughter Carmela is doing great.  She loves that her dad is home more than before. I worry because she is such a sweet girl and the teen years are almost here.  I have heard that the teen years can be torture.
 photo 4_zpsac0b0f2a.jpg
Well Christopher has decided that he is going to look into changing careers.  I was surprised but I support him and his decision. 
 photo 5_zps0036fd0e.jpg
We decided to have my brother Rodrigo and Cole over to our home. It had been a while since we caught up.  Rodrigo complained how far Viramontes is from Downtown.  He keeps insisting that we should move to Downtown or at least the outskirts.  Now that Christopher is looking for a career change, I doubt that we could even contemplating moving downtown.
 photo 6_zps899faedc.jpg
Rodrigo is so happy right now.  He said that he has been thinking of having more children.  He asked me if I ever thought of having more children. I told him that we never stopped trying.  I just guessed that I am not as fertile as my siblings.  Rodrigo asked if I would go to see a doctor about it.  I told him no because for me I am happy with Carmela.  If I have another baby fine if not that fine as well.  After all Christopher and I have not talked about another child. 
 photo 8_zps14a57ad6.jpg
At dinner I felt like it was an ambush. All of a sudden Cole started asking Christopher if we were planning on having another child.  He too announced that they were talking about having another child.   Christopher agreed with me and said that we never really said no to having another child but it just hasnt happened.
 photo 10_zps3ed56097.jpg
I tried to sway the conversation to a new topic since Carmela is a little too young to be part of this conversation.  To my surprise she chimed in that she would love to have a little brother or sister.  She even said that she would be so helpful. 
 photo 11_zpsc0afd571.jpg
I interrupted the conversation and gave the look for Rodrigo to help me out and change the conversation.  I was glad that we stopped talking about babies.
 photo 14_zps2f675dde.jpg
I said bye to Rodrigo.  I told him that he should come by more often to visit. He told me that I should also make it a point to visit him often as well. 
 photo 13_zpsa919866f.jpg
I also hugged Cole and told him to take care of my brother.  I am happy that they are so happy together.  It makes my heart swell with happiness.
***********
 photo 15_zps55b26641.jpg
The next morning, I overheard Carmela asking her dad why we do not have a little brother or sister for her.  I felt a bit sad for Carmela but we have tried and no baby yet.  I was happy to hear Christopher tell her that we left it up to the stars to decide whether we had another child or not.  I was happy to hear Christopher thought the same as I did. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, so awkward for Beatrix. And she has such beautiful genes. Her daughter is so pretty! I'm glad Christopher is on the same page with her about it though.

    ReplyDelete