Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Consuelo Barillas- Ch 17- empty nesters

Consuelo (54) her wife Maura (54)
 photo 1_zps5716786e.jpg
Narrated by Consuelo
 photo 2_zpsa35ee140.jpg
I am still trying to get some vegetables  out of this garden. Summer is almost over and I will be damned if I dont get at least one good tomato.
 photo 3_zpsedcadcbf.jpg
Maura says that we should hold a barbecue for the family to come over. Ever since we moved back into my parent's former home, we needed to make sure everyone would take part of our beach.  The real reason is that Maura was feeling lonely with our empty nest and wanted our kids to come home.
 photo 4_zps6146ef2f.jpg
Once she knew that I was on board with the idea she started cleaning like a maniac.  She loves having the kids home. If it were up to her she would have them all move back in with us permanently.
****************
 photo 5_zps8b3eafb5.jpg
All of our kids came to our party.  Needless to say our party was a great success.
 photo 6_zps19b77d70.jpg
Audrina made the trip to come see us.  I noticed that she has been putting a little weight on.  I asked her if everything was okay and she said yes. 
 photo 8_zps56870e93.jpg
Maura outdid herself with lunch. We know that she is an aspiring chef but this meal made us want to support her achieving her dreams even more.
 photo 10_zpsa515286e.jpg
Soon it was time for people to start heading home.  Jacquelyn was one of the firsts to leave because she lives far.  I told her to make sure to come visit for us often.  She promised she would but I know her. She is busy trying to get her career up and running.
 photo 11_zpsd12668f8.jpg
After all was said and done we rested. I didnt even want to think about the mess that was left outside.  It was good to have everyone over.  Lets us rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment