Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Friday, October 10, 2014

Rodrigo Leopardi-Tan- Ch 9- Nothing borrowed, just new please.

Rodrigo (35), Cole (35)
Their children:  Troy (8), Tarzo and Murillo (5)
Narrated by Rodrigo
  photo 14_zps2c0d6f41.jpg
Business has been going so good for us lately. I have to admit that this has been the biggest selling month that I have had. 
 photo 12_zps74ca2c94.jpg
With the extra cash, I decided to do a few renovations to the house.  Especially Tarzo and Murillo's room.  They are now kids and they cant sleep in cribs.  I like them sleeping in our bed but it has to stop. I now just needed to get Cole sold on the idea.
 photo 22_zpsac1c2dee.jpg
I told Cole that we should do a little remodeling. He is such a creature of habit that he right away said we should save the money versus spending it. 
  photo 3_zpsbee85737.jpg
He tried all the possible arguments against spending money on remodeling a few rooms. He even suggested to have me remodel the store versus the house.  I sat there and let him go on and on. Then finally he caught on that I was going to remodel whether he wanted me to or not.  He gave in.  I got to work.
  photo 4_zpsf94100e5.jpg
I felt a little sad getting rid of the boys cribs and potties.  I was happy to get rid of the potties.  There is nothing worse than having to potty train.  Cole and I have been talking about having another child but for now we put the idea on the back burner.  I want to get the house settled and keep growing my business. 
  photo 5_zps8dc9a740.jpg
The new beds looked great.  Tarzo and Murillo loved their new room.  I was hoping that they would like it. 
  photo 6_zps91976ffe.jpg
I also redid the bathroom. I need something else to go in there but Cole said that he would pick something up. 
  photo 7_zpsb22bdad4.jpg
I also added a space for our office.  Cole is the one that uses the office more than I do. I do a little more of my work at the store. 
  photo 8_zpsb68d7b00.jpg
After everything was done, I went to breakfast and the boys were ecstatic with their new spaces.  Troy said he too wanted to have a new room.  We told him that we would get him some accent pieces so that he wouldnt feel left out.
*************
  photo 9_zpsb657d6fe.jpg
Just as she promised, Beatrix, Christopher and Carmela came out to visit us.  I know being Quads brings us close but I really feel closer to Beatrix than anyone else. I mean I am close with Madeline but Beatrix and I are something special.
  photo 11_zps60b20016.jpg
We brewed a little dinner and had a little dance off.  I missed living under the same roof as Beatrix.  Cole and Christopher knows our connection well enough that they just join in the fun.
  photo 13_zps03870a48.jpg
Cole even tries to battle us. We just laugh and have a great time.  Before we knew it... it was time for them to go home. We said our goodbyes.
  photo 15_zps7f947fd0.jpg
To help wind down, we decided to let the boys stay up and watch a movie.  Before we knew it everyone including Cole was falling asleep. I love my family so much. I wouldnt trade his for anything in the world .

Author's note~~
Rodrigo can thank his shopping spree to the ROS.  I am glad that he got a chance to spruce up his house. 

1 comment:

  1. Yay, ROS for money! this is a really cool family of boys. I love the picture of everyone having movie night!

    ReplyDelete