Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Debbie Palmer- Ch. 7- Our happy bubble.

Debbie, Ex of Ian (55), her husband Ronan (47)
 photo 1_zpsb7c0cf4b.jpg
Narrated by Debbie
 photo 2_zpsad30ec82.jpg
We are settled into our routine of our lives and we love it. I have to admit that sometimes I am worried but then I Ronan hugs me and tells me how much he loves me.  At that moment, I know that I am right where I need to be. 
 photo 3_zpsf1af23f8.jpg
One of our highlights is when August brings my grandkids over to visit.  I cant believe how fast they are growing.  Ronan is great with them.
 photo 4_zps6964e52e.jpg 
Once they leave its just us and we are fine with that.  Us and our cats make a great team.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I miss Sims 2 cats so much right now! What a lovely place to be, still pretty young, and enjoying being together.

    ReplyDelete