Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Lizandra Barillas- Ch. 7-I am lucky

Lizandra (31), Rodney her finacee (34)
Narrated by Lizandra
Last update/next update
 photo 1_zps9264e827.jpg
Even though we have to get up for work I manage to convince Rodney to stay in bed and snuggle for a little bit.  He always says yes even though we will be running around trying to get ready for work. 
 photo 2_zps0e6cbd61.jpg
Rodney is supporting me now until my flower shops begins to make a profit. I thought it was crazy to leave my executive assistant job. I really had a hard time turning in my resignation but then I decided it was for the best.  If I did not throw myself into my work then I would never be able to see my dream come alive.  I love him for supporting my dreams.  He seems so sure of my success even if I am not.
**********
 photo 3_zpsb9568094.jpg
My space is attached to the house and it is small.  I did not want anything too big since I am just starting out.  I am currently the only flower shop in town and I can feel the pressure of trying to fulfill all these orders. Who knew that my hunch of opening a flower shop would pay off?
 photo 4_zpse950c9e2.jpg
It has been so busy that I literally am crashing from my lack of sleep.  Poor Rodney was talking to me about our wedding plans and I literally fell face first into my dinner plate.  I was so embarrassed and Rodney told me that he was going to help me out. 
***********
 photo 5_zps12499104.jpg
The next day, Rodney came home from work and helped me start restocking my items.  People were asking for items that I had in inventory but was unable to bring out to display.  I mean seriously clients can be so demanding sometimes.   Rodney was such a great help. 
 photo 6_zps0a1f9c31.jpg
He told me that he would close up shop and for me to go ahead and take a nap.  I gleefully went inside and rested up.  I was so happy that he was there to help me.  The minute that I can hire help I will.
****************
 photo 7_zps72820141.jpg
My family came over one day to help put the final plans our wedding day. If it were not for my family, I dont know how I would be able to make my dream wedding a reality.
*************
 photo 1_zps9264e827.jpg
Finally the day before my wedding came.  Rodney told me that he would be spending the night at a hotel. I told him he was crazy. I didnt believe any of that crazy stuff but apparently he did.  He hugged me close and told me that it was my last day as a Barillas. I now would be a Jung and he asked if I was fine with that. I was of course. I would not be hyphenating my name. I would be Lizandra Jung.  My sisters were upset about that but they will get over it.
 photo 9_zpsba6fc0a2.jpg
I was a little sad to see Rodney leave that afternoon.  Soon we would be husband and wife and we would not be sleeping apart for anything.
**************
 photo 10_zpsdb83a75e.jpg
We were so happy that the day was finally here.  We had a short ceremony and before I knew it the months of planning were finally done.
 photo 11_zpsa341abe8.jpg
My sisters looked great in their their bridemaids dresses. From the left to right, Shaila, Audrina, Jacquelyn and Lauren. 
 photo 12_zps09e240ad.jpg
I looked at Rodney and could never imagine my life without him. I am truly blessed to have him in my life.
 photo 14_zpsea7afa45.jpg
We were off to a good start if I do say so myself.  We didnt plan for an after party.  We just wanted a simple church wedding.  The honeymoon would have to wait but I was fine with that as well.
**************************************************

Author's note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 photo 13_zpsa0fa9ba0.jpg
Yay they are married. They rolled "stay married" therefore nothing will come in between them unless evil ROS strikes.  I like them as a couple. I honestly thought that Lizandra would never get married again. I am happy to see that she is over Orlando Bertino her ex-husband. 


2 comments:

  1. Aww, Lizandra and Rodney are so sweet, having to rush around getting ready because they were snuggling! And I love that wedding dress, a few of my sims have worn it and I always loved it, especially for Christmas-time weddings.
    Best wishes to the happy couple, hopefully no evil ROS's :-)

    ReplyDelete