Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Francisco Otani Leopardi-ch 9

Franciso Otani (39) his wife Shelby (39)
Their kids: Quads: Angel, Francisco, Nevada and Sergio
Photobucket
Narrated by Otani
Photobucket
The kids are all excited to be back in school. I was totally opposite from this growing up. I guess I should be happy that they love discussing math at home.
Photobucket
Shelby is steady working at her bacherlors degree. I think that she herself did not realize how much she would enjoy going back to school. Now that the kids are getting older it's easier for her to get work done.
Photobucket
For the kids birthday they did not want anything so we gave them a small little birthday party. I can not believe that we are now parents of teenagers. They make me feel so old!
Photobucket
Shelby has been feeling the age thing too. That night she told me that she remembered when we discovered that she was having quads. We both laughed when we thought about the small apartment that we were living in.
Photobucket
Now that they are teens they are always wanting to go out. If they even stay inside its like they have ants in their pants. Before it was give them a book. Now they are running all over the house driving their mother crazy.
Photobucket
Finally we took them to the park so they could burn off all that extra energy.
Photobucket
At Viramontes new park they have decided to have instruments there for people to use. I guess they want to promote new musicians to ban together and entertain. It was not that entertaining hearing Nevada trying to play the drums.
Photobucket
We all headed to the bowling alley after. It is great, this stage where its a little more competitive than before. Now we can actually try to beat each other instead of watching that they don't drop a bowling ball.
******
Photobucket
And of course with the teenagedom comes the boys and girls calling this house. I have walked by and seen Nevada on the phone too many times. I know that she has friends but I have to have Shelby try to figure out who she is on the phone with all the time.
Photobucket
Just because we feel older does not mean that we do not go out. Now with teens we feel a little better about going out. It is like a new found freedom.
Photobucket
Shelby even tried to act like she did not know me. I guess she wanted to spice things up between us. I just got nervous and told her I did not want the bouncer to kick me out for harassment.
Photobucket
We even did some karaoke. She is way better than I am but hey it was fun.
Photobucket
Of couse while we were gone we were told that Nevada was on the phone non stop. We just have to make sure that she does not grow up too fast. She knows dating is at 15 not 13!

Extras:
Photobucket
I was amazed when I sat Nevada next to her mom. I think they look alike no? He has her dad's eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment