Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Adam Barillas ch10- Need a break.

Adam (39) his wife Cara (35)
Their kids; twins: Jada and Kameko(10)
Narrated by Adam
Photobucket
Business has been booming! I sometimes wonder if it was not a mistake adding on the bakery. I can not even get enough cakes baked before I need more. It was getting too stressful so I started working a little bit more from home.
Photobucket
I still have my celebrity clients so I cant quit too much. So I get up after the girls and Cara go to school and work. I work out and do somethings around the house. Then I do my catering events.
Photobucket
Cara usually gets home right after I leave. We can go days without seeing each other because of our shifts.
Photobucket
She helps get the girls to do the homework. If I am lucky and my shift ends early then I get to see them before they go to sleep.
Photobucket
This time like so many others I did not make the cut off time. I missed the girls and Cara about half an hour. I was so burned out that I decided to book us a vacation. We all need a break and the girls had summer break coming up too.
Photobucket
Cara was pleasantly surprised. The girls hit the waves and we hit the towels to get some sun. We both knew this is what we needed. After a while we went to eat and decided to get some massages done in town. Cara is from here and she knows where we can get everything at a discount.
Photobucket
While we went to get a massage she met up with one of her old school mates. Her name is Daisy and she did not recognize my wife at first. I guess because she was not wearing her typical wardrobe.
Photobucket
Later in the steam room she told me that she felt bad about not wearing her traditional clothing. I told her that she should and take the opportunity to teach the girls about their heritage.
Photobucket
She did after and felt more at home. I could tell that she missed Twikki Island. Maybe one day we could retire here like my brother Simon and his wife will.
Photobucket
Soon it was time to go but not before we enjoyed more sun with the girls. No one really wanted to go home.
Photobucket
Jada was so cranky when we got home. My little girl was tired so we all got home to snow and fell asleep. I missed Twikki island already.
Photobucket
The next morning the girls attacked me about getting a cat. I thought that on vacation they would forget. No such luck. As promised I took them to get their cat. I just hope that they take care of it.
Photobucket
We named it Buttons. Jada and Kameko could not stop holding that cat.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment. I appreciate you reading the story!

    ReplyDelete