Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Austin Miguel ch 10- We are family.

Austin Miguel II (39) his wife Kea (36)
Their children: Austin Victor III (12) and Venizio (4)
Miguel dominguez ch 10
Narrated by Kea.
Miguel dominguez ch 10
My baby is going to turn 5 and I do not want him to. I look at him and just stare at him in awe. I sometimes think about having another baby. I still remember Miguel being against me getting pregnant the second time. I surely doubt he will want another one. I still wonder what it would be like to have a little girl.
Miguel dominguez ch 10
When I have work at home to do Victor takes care of his little brother. They have this bond even thought they are 8 years apart. I want them to grow up close together.
Miguel dominguez ch 10
Ariel came over from her job the other day to tell me that she is having mixed feelings about her ex--husband frances. After the death of my niece Alexa, they have been brought closer together. I still don't understand why they even split up. It doesn't matter because Ariel says he dating and she has been dating a guy for over 3 years. I made sure she would come to Venizio's party to talk some more.
******
Miguel dominguez ch 10
All of Miguel's family members came to wish Venizio happy birthday. I love having family time because enforces that families should stick together.
Miguel dominguez ch 10
Miguel loves barbecuing so he was already cooking the burgers and hot dogs.
Miguel dominguez ch 10
The cousins were all playing inside and Venizio loved drawing for them.
Miguel dominguez ch 10
Soon it was time to cut the cake. Miguel was so proud to hold his son. I was happy that so far we have had an easy life.
Miguel dominguez ch 10
After he hugged me and kissed me. He told me that he loved me and I told him that I loved him too. Its hard to believe how fast time flies. We have been married for 16 years. We were hugging and talking when Africa asked if she could talk to Miguel.
Miguel dominguez ch 10
I saw them talking from a distance and it looked like it was something serious. I hoped it was not that anyone else was sick. I could see that Africa was hiding back tears.
Miguel dominguez ch 10
He called me over and I sat down. This is when he told me that Laci and Africa were in severe financial trouble. I knew that Laci had not been working in a while....so how did they afford their children and the house? I never knew. Africa wanted Miguel to take Sasha and Nicolas for the next two year. Apparently she asked if miguel could pay for their schooling too. I was in shock.
Miguel dominguez ch 10
I did not hear what Miguel said because I was thinking of how we were going to afford their misjudgement. Miguel and Africa hugged. I went upstairs because I needed time to process this.
Miguel dominguez ch 10
Miguel came up and explained to me that Africa owed almost $1ook and her debt was climbing. We would house, clothe and feed Nicolas and Sasha until they go to college. That is a big IF they go. I think this was a bad move on our part. Why not just offer them money?
Miguel dominguez ch 10
I told Miguel that I felt that we should not take this on because we had our own kids. He insisted that it was his sister and she needed help. I had nothing to say since family is important to me. I did not want to sound like a hypocrite so I agreed.
*******
Miguel dominguez ch 10
A few weeks later Africa came by with Nicolas and Sasha. I could tell that Sasha was upset at having to live with us.
Miguel dominguez ch 10
Nicolas said he wanted to get a job and move out instead but Africa said no. That if they did want to go to college then they both needed to save whatever money for that. Africa was doing all the talking while Laci looked so embarrassed to be there.
*******
Miguel dominguez ch 10
It was a transition for all of us for the twins to be there but we were all starting to adapt.
Miguel dominguez ch 10
They have proven to be a big help and both might go to college. I just hope that they are not to emotionally scared from moving from their house to here. For now I just hope they realize were family and were there to support one another.

1 comment:

  1. It's lovely to see the family come together in time of need. However bad things may seem, they have eachother.

    ReplyDelete