Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Africa Dominguez-In too deep.

Agrice(42) her partner Laci (42)
Their children living at home: twins Sasha and Nicolas (16), Quads: Amin, Caleb, Kenya and Sahara (5), Quads: Anne, Ellen, Mayra and Ryan (2)
Photobucket
Narrated by Africa
Photobucket
There has been financial troubles brewing for a while here. I try to get Laci to cheer up but she is not happy. She has been unable to find a job and it has put a strain on us.
Photobucket
I feel that sometimes Laci regrets me getting pregnant again. How was I supposed to know that I would have quads back to back. I know its hard but soon we will miss this stage.
Photobucket
I am still on leave from work but that is ending soon. I have to go back but that would mean Laci has to stay home with the kids. We can not afford a baby sitter and our loan is killing us as it is.
Photobucket
I know Laci is stressed but lately we are no as romantic as before. With 10 kids under this roof its hard to find time alone.
Photobucket
We both agreed that we need help. Suki offered Laci a job at her salon but that would mean we need to spend more money on a Nanny. Upcoming school fees are really going to hit us financially so I told Laci I was going to ask my brother Miguel for help.
Photobucket
Laci felt embarrassed and even asked why we just did not sell the house and move into a smaller apartment. How could we even do that with 10 kids now? I could ask Dominica if she could spare the room but that would be too far away. Miguel is are only option for right now.
Photobucket
I promised Laci it would be alright. She smiled but I know a fake smile when I see it. I just hope Miguel can help us out.

No comments:

Post a Comment