Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ethan Leopardi ch10- Quads

Ethan (35) his wife Noelle (34)
their kids: Triplets: Zienna, Dexter and Jake
Ethan Leopardo ch 10
narrated by Noelle
Ethan Leopardo ch 10
It seems that lately Ethan and I only talk to each other while we feed the kids. I never thought that I would be a mother to quads.
Ethan Leopardo ch 10
We tried to get the nursery up to par for the babies. So far so good.
Ethan Leopardo ch 10
As much fun I have with them, I still like for Ethan and I to go out to get some alone time. Ethan is all up for it. So tonight we asked his sister Beatrix to come over to baby sit for us.
Ethan Leopardo ch 10
Beatrix says that baby sitting makes her want to have another baby. As far as I know there are no plans for another yet.
Ethan Leopardo ch 10
Beatrix and Chris made themselves comfortable right away. Ethan almost wanted to stay home with Chris to play. I was having none of that. Thank God we had made reservations.

Ethan Leopardo ch 10
We went to the downtown restaurant that has been getting rave reviews.
Ethan Leopardo ch 10
It was nice for it to just be us two. Soon we will have three crying toddlers coming with us. I still hope Chris and Beatrix are as open to baby sitting then.
Ethan Leopardo ch 10
We danced a little and it felt good to relax a bit. Ethan convinced me not to check up on our kids. I resisted.
Ethan Leopardo ch 10
When we got home we quickly said goodbye to Beatrix and her family. We rushed upstairs and quickly went to bed to make love. We had to rest up because we were having the family over to celebrate the triplets birthday.
**********
Ethan Leopardo ch 10
It was great to have Rodrigo and Troy come over for dinner too. I thought that many people would not be able to come but they did.
Ethan Leopardo ch 10
There were various conversations going on. Beatrix came too and and so did Otani. It was nice that the family came over to show our babies that they were loved. A common theme was child care. Everyone was saying there should be a child care center for those that could not afford nannies. After dinner we all said our goodbyes while I took the kids upstairs to wind down.
Ethan Leopardo ch 10
The kids started playing with their toys and were happy to finally be free of everything. They just wanted to be in their PJ's and playing.
Ethan Leopardo ch 10
As I was sitting there a thought came to me. How about I start a day care here at home so that the kids could be looked after? This was something that I will have to think about. For now I will just plan to go back to my job unless something changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment