Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Atani Dominguez-Rainer ch 10

Atani (37) her husband Alec (42)
Their kids: twins: Hitoshi and Kanji (10) and Jah-Khan (7)
atani ch 10
Narrated by Atani
atani ch 10
Alec loves getting his workout on my ballet bar. I seriously need to get another one installed. Now that I am getting older it seems that my body needs to be constantly working out.
atani ch 10
I have to take long baths when I work because otherwise the pain can get unbearable. The money is great but I think I am coming to the end of my dancing career.
atani ch 10
I mentioned this to Suki and she was sad to see that I might have to quit my passion of dancing. I also told her about my idea to start a dance studio here in Viramontes. The world is in need of dancers so why not have me teach them? She thought it was a great idea.
atani ch 10
I had picked out a piece of property but I needed to have someone finalize the paperwork for me. Luckily my brother-in-law is one! Suki offered before I could even ask her. I was so grateful for her help. Now I just had to get Alec on board.
atani ch 10
The boys got home and dreaded when I told them it was haircut time. It was a necessary trip and they changed and we were on our way.
atani ch 10
The place was fairly empty and the boys sat down to get their haircuts. I know they like doing this with their dad but he has been uber busy at work.
atani ch 10
One down and two to go. I feel so proud to see my boys growing up and being good kids. Sometimes I wonder if I should try to have a little girl. I think about then I think about having to change diapers again. That is all it takes for me to get the thought of another baby out of my head.
atani ch 10
I was interrupted by my baby telling me that the guy messed up. I tried to calm my self down when I noticed my baby had makeup? What in the world.
atani ch 10
I tried to calmly get the stylist to clean him up but I was faced an attitude. I was not going to have my baby walk out of here like this. If he wanted attitude back then he was going to get it.
atani ch 10
Thankfully his colleague noticed and asked if she could have a try at correcting it. My baby was nervous but he let her and thankfully she corrected it.
atani ch 10
As a treat I took my boys out to dinner. I try to do this every once in a while to teach them manners at the dinner table. So far they are learning but eventually boys will be boys.
***************
atani ch 10
Alec got home early and we all sat down to have a nice dinner.
atani ch 10
Somehow the boys got Alec to promise to take me out on a date. I look at my boys and am a proud mother.
atani ch 10
Alec and the boys cleared the table and I went to watch some TV. Alec came in and asked me what was on my mind. In truth my mind has been racing with the plans for my ballet studio.
atani ch 10
I told Alec my business plan and he said he would support me 100%. We both know it will be hard. The truth is that it will be harder to stay in my career and continue to get work. For now I am a business owner and could not be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment