Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Asia Dominguez ch 10- Private way is the best way.

Asia (42) her husband Vincent (45)
Naremi (14) (adopted by Asia), children with Vincent: twins, Paul and Simon.
Photobucket
Narrated by Asia
Photobucket
I have no idea how I would have done this on my own without Vincent's help. He has taken some time off his job to help raise the boys.
Photobucket
I leave early to teach school and he gets up to bathe, feed and clothe our kids.
Photobucket
Naremi has also been a great help. We still have our dog who is now older and not that much active. I think Naremi gets sad when we she sees that cuddles can not get around like he used to.
Photobucket
I try to get home early but being a high school teacher can be tough. Lately I have been thinking that we should do more for Naremi's education. I brought up the idea of private school and Naremi would not hear of it.
Photobucket
She even promised to learn to play the violin if only she were left in public school. I told her not to bother because she will be doing both. I want what is best for Naremi and this is it.
Photobucket
I could tell she was visibly upset but in the future she will thank me. I do this for her future not to ruin her friendships like she says.
Photobucket
We celebrated the boys birthday with some Lobsters I picked up. Its hard for me to believe that I have all my kids going to school. Its truly amazing. For now Vincent and I enrolled them in public school but eventually we will transition them into private school as well.
Photobucket
Naremi finally accepted her fate of private school and has been in a better mood. I hope this mood lasts for a while for the sake of all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment