Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Marcos Barillas- Happy to be alive.

Marcos (41), his wife Renee (32)
Marcos kids from previous marriage: David, Eugenio, Pearla and Mateo (quads) 14
Marcos kids with Renee: Twins, Germelo and Anai (3)
Photobucket
Narrated by Renee
Photobucket
After being married for a while you start to fall into a routine. Ours is to lay there at dawn and relish in the peace and quiet of the house. This usually does not last too long.
Photobucket
Marcos and I have finally finished our Master degree programs. Marcos can now finally advance in his career. While I will stay at home for a little bit with the kids.
Photobucket
Anai is learning new things everyday. I can not believe how fast the twins are growing up.
Photobucket
Nap time is getting harder for them because they can now verbalize their protests. I just give them a kiss and tell them they have to take a nap. If they don't then I would never get anything done.
Photobucket
The time I love the most is when Marcos' kids come to stay with us. I used to be their nanny and it warms me to see them growing up.
Photobucket
Pearla and I have always been close. Now that she's 14 she is beginning to tell me about boys that she thinks are cute. I listen but the dating rules are set forth by her mom and dad not me.
Photobucket
Even though we have technically achieved our masters, Marcos still has his thesis to finish. I managed to get mine done but it helped that for now I am a stay home mom.
Photobucket
Instead of doing any school work, I now take the time to get some exercise in. I started gaining a little too much weight and I want to be a good example to my kids. So off to run on our new treadmill I go.
Photobucket
Marcos and the kids had a great idea to host a party to celebrate our degrees. It was something that we threw together. I called his family and they pretty much were all able to come over to celebrate.
Photobucket
While we were getting ready for the party, I glanced and saw Pearla talking to Eugenio's friend Anthony. It looked like Pearla was in awe of him.
Photobucket
It was great to get to celebrate our achievement with friends and family. It has been a long time that we actually had everyone over. We both looked at each other and realized how lucky we really were.
Photobucket
The party was a success. Marcos was busy trying to catch up with everyone that managed to show up. It meant a lot to him that Justin and my sister-in-law LaShawn drove all the way here.
Photobucket
Poor Lashawn was telling me that raising triplets was not what she thought it would be. She is also going for her Masters but is no where near. She is university guest lecturer but tells me that she is ready to quit and become a stay home mom.
Photobucket
Talking with LaShawn I managed to see Pearla and Anthony talking. For a minute I thought Pearla was going to kiss him in the middle of our living room. Anthony backed away and kept shaking his head no. I hope this does not crush Pearla too badly.
Photobucket
Marcos and Justin were talking all night long. Justin's business is growing and he is even venturing in different markets now. Marcos loves his baby brother to pieces and hopes that one day Justin will be able to come visit more.
Photobucket
After we said good night to everyone I looked at Marcos and said,
"I am so happy to be with you."
"and I with you. Now lets go upstairs and have our own celebrations"
Photobucket
Marcos and I made it to bed and spent the rest of the night appreciating each other. This is what make me happy to be alive!

Sim pic extras:
Photobucket
The quads are Marcos' kids from his first marriage to Linda. They are friends and when Renee says she was the kids nanny its because she worked for Linda. Linda hired Renee as a nanny after her divorce from Marcos. It was only by chance that Marcos and Renee met at a club many years later and seemed to hit it off because of the kids.
Photobucket
Here are Marcos holding Germelo and Renee holding Anai.

No comments:

Post a Comment