Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Suki Bruenig- Ch 10- Helping the family.

Suki (37) her husband Toby (39)
Their children: Madison (10), twins: Donatella and Annatella (7)
Photobucket
Narrated by Suki.
Photobucket
I love coming into my salon early in the morning with my girls. I always have to convince them that it will not hurt or take too long to do their hair. Donnatella has thicker hair that just loves to get tangled up. She hates it but she has to get her hair done.
Photobucket
Usually she ends up liking the end result.
Photobucket
Annatella's hair is like Toby's so she gets her hair done in a fraction of the time it takes me to do Donnatella.
Photobucket
After everyone leaves I like to take a few minutes to go over our finances. The shop is doing pretty good and we have decided to renovate the living room.
Photobucket
Atani approached me to have Toby look over her purchase of a new business. I am trying to find the best time to do so but he is always doing something.
Photobucket
Of course when all of the kids are in bed and we hit the bed, that is the best time to talk. We try to catch up on all three kids and then our business. I asked Toby about Atani and he said he had no problem helping out.
****
Photobucket
Atani practically wanted to run over and get her paperwork looked over. I told Toby and he was shocked that Atani was coming over so early.
Photobucket
I have not seen my sister this excited in a long time. You could see the light sparkle in her eyes.
Photobucket
Toby had read the rental agreement and said it was a great deal to take. It allowed Atani the right to buy out the property if she wanted to. It seemed that my sister would have her ballet studio after all.
Photobucket
I promised her that we would have a great party to celebrate and invite everyone. She was happy but had to go home to let Alec know.
****
Photobucket
Saturday is my busiest time, so I let the kids play while I attend to my business. I was surprised when my nephew Nicolas came in. I heard that he is living with my older brother now instead of his mom. Africa (nicolas' mom) is private and does not let us in on what is going on.
Photobucket
I tried to get some information from Nicolas and was schocked to hear that his moms were doing so bad financially. At the rate my sister was going it sounded like she would even lose the house.
Photobucket
I was done with Nicolas and showed him my finished product. He loved it so much and even offered to pay for it. I would never let him pay. I told him that it was my treat. He could come at any time for a touch up.
Photobucket
Later that night I told Toby and he was not surprised. He said how did Africa think they were going to survive with not one but two sets of quads. I agreed but I felt hurt that Toby was already expecting the worse. I am going to try to reach out to Africa and see if she needs help. That all family can do for one another.....

No comments:

Post a Comment