Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lauren Barillas_Santander Ch 4-We do not fit anymore.

Lauren (25), Alon her husband (26), their kids: Quads: Albieri, Lucas, Manuela and Tracy
Lauren Barillas
Narrated by Lauren
Lauren Barillas
This apartment is getting too small for our needs. Its bad enough that we tried to squeeze in here in the first place. I know Alon wants us to get a bigger place but I think we should just go and get a house for all of us.
Lauren Barillas
I know Alon sees it my way but he can't bring himself to get into more debt. We try our best but feeding time alone makes it hard for us. We have to struggle not to bump into each other, especially during lunch/dinner time.
Lauren Barillas
At least the kids are finding this small place still bearable. It always makes me smile when I look at my kids giving themselves a huggle.
Lauren Barillas
Finally after too much bumping into each other, we broke down and decided to try to get a house. We are finally going house shopping to see what we can possibly try to purchase.
*****
Lauren Barillas
We looked at different houses but finally found one that we could possibly afford. Now the plan was to qualify on our own but sadly we both know that it would not work. We did not graduate college and honestly don't have the greatest jobs.
Lauren Barillas.
We both knew yet dreaded the answer. I would ask my mom's to see if they would be able to cosign our loan. I have never asked my moms for anything but being pregnant and with quads, I need more help than I can ever get.
Lauren Barillas
We dropped our kids at Audrina's house and confirmed our lunch dates with our moms. Now that a lot of us are living in Colorado Springs, it makes finding a babysitter easier.
Lauren Barillas
We passed by the house for inspiration. Alon was embarrassed to ask but I needed this house. I needed space for my family and my mom's business is doing great. We both hugged and hoped for the best.
Lauren Barillas
Lunch with my mom's was interesting. They both are doing a little better financially but they need to pay off so much still. I was looking for a spot to ask about our mortgage but they would stop talking about us moving here.
Lauren Barillas
Lunch was over and my mom Maura started to rub on my stomach. She was so happy to become a grandmother again. I just hope that we can get the loan.
Lauren Barillas
My mom Consuelo knew that something was up. I took the opportunity and just asked her. I know that she has financial problems but I really needed her on my side.
Lauren Barillas
My mom agreed to it. They would be glad to help with their credit line. With this we were going to go and get our loan for our house. I can not wait until I tell Alon the good news.
******
Lauren Barillas
My moms did come through for us. They had passed by and signed the extra credit line that we needed to purchase the house. The lender made sure that we understood what loan we were getting into. Of course we understood. We wanted the great house for us and the kids.
Lauren Barillas
Alon was so excited when we got the keys to the house. It is amazing when credit is approved how smoothly things go.
Lauren Barillas
We moved in and the house seemed so huge with so many little things we had. Now we are waiting for the baby or babies to arrive. I can finally breathe because we have our own house and so much extra space!
******
Lauren Barillas
Soon we welcomed one baby. We named him Aster Santander. It was a great feeling being able to care for just one newborn. Both Alon and I let out a sigh of relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment