Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Round 14 Summary.

Finally the round has finished. Here is the summary.
39 Households
8 ROS
1. Death by accident- Jade, partner of Juno Leopardi died because of this.
2. Flood in house, everything water touches is destroyed- Africa Dominguez (i forgot to do this one)
3. Sim must go to college. If sim is a college graduate then he or she must attend Graduate school. Dominica Dominguez.
4. House insurance Premium goes up- Beatrix Leopardi paid- $4,800.
5. Death by Disease- Ariel Dominguez- Her daughter died because of this.
6. Sim breaks leg, must stay home 3 sim days--Lauren Santander.
7. Unplanned pregnancy- August Barillas and Elizabeth Ng. She had actually gotten pregnant last round which was unplanned.
6. Death by accident/heart attack- Candance Perry- ex of Isabel Barillas rolled this one.

Births (13):
1. Emeline, Laurel and Park to Justin and Lashawn Barillas
2. Carter, Dexter, Jake and Zienna born to Noelle and Ethan Leopardi
3. Lestat Almer born to Merlin and Alfredo Barillas
4. Aster Santander born to Lauren Barillas-Santander and Alon Santander
5. Tarzo and Murillo Tan born to Rodrigo Leopardi-Tan and Cole Tan.
6. Julius August and Orlinda Rebecca born to Elizabeth Ng-Barillas and August Barillas

Deaths (3)
1. Candance Perry--Ex of Isabel Barillas
2. Jade Enriquez--Wife of Juno Leopardi
3. Alexa Worthington--daughter of Ariel Dominguez and Frances Worthington III.

Engagements (1)
1. Dominica Dominguez and Gilbert Jacquet

Marriages (3)
1. Asia Dominguez to Vincent Guevara
2. Shaila Barillas to Weldon Fairchild
3. August Barillas to Elizabeth Ng

Divorces: NONE

Author's note:
As always I ended up posting a billion stories at the end. It is getting harder for me to post but I think that I will get more organized next round.
- I have introduced three new families this round. I noticed that I got tired of seeing only my three main families. The new families are Awon, Behal and Roger's .
- My stories need substance! I think I need to really work on making a story or get better reporting at what is going on while I play.
- I added school pics this round. I have decided to play the school by allowing the kids to learn arts and crafts. I see that too many of my adults do not learn these skills. I don't know if this will work but I am willing to try.
- Overall I think it was a great round. I hope to play Round 15 quicker and post stronger storylines. Let me know your comments.. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment