Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Raj Behal- Ch 4- Our family is growing.

Raj (29), his wife Lakshmi (24)
Their son, Imran (5)
Narrated by Lakshmi
last update/next update
 photo 1_zps35496b12.jpg
Raj is such a great father. I always admire how Imran looks up to his father.  This morning we were talking about our family to Imran.  Then Raj asked if I had heard from Deeba. I told him that it has been weeks tat I heard from her.  He told me that she must be busy with school.  Imran missed his auntie and hoped that she would break away from school to come and live with us.
 photo 2_zps5b7334d5.jpg
I was in my last trimester.  This pregnancy went much smoother than the one with Imran. At times I felt as if I was not pregnant at all. 
 photo 3_zpsef127788.jpg
Soon I was reminded that indeed I was pregnant because it was time for me to give birth. Imran and I headed to hospital where Raj was waiting to hold my hand.
******************************
 photo 4_zps25e32e52.jpg
After what seemed forever, I gave birth to another healthy boy. We named him Ankur.  He looked so much like Imran. 
 photo 5_zpsf098c6bf.jpg
Imran was happy to have a little brother. He did not seem to have any jealousy of not being the baby any more.  I was happy that Raj has prepared him for the responsibility of being a big brother.
 photo 6_zps0de7788c.jpg
As I held Ankur, I told Raj that I tried to reach Deeba several times and was surprised to find out that she had graduated early and had moved out.  Raj said that was not good and disrespectful to our family.  I knew my parents would be worried so I did not call them. After all they were still ecstatic to welcome another male grand baby.  Raj told me that he hoped that Deeba was not off disgracing our family.  I also wished that she was not either.
**********
 photo 7_zps9db83232.jpg
the afternoons were great because I could get a lot of work done.  Imran was tired from school so he would come home and nap.  I managed to get Ankur on an afternoon schedule as well.
 photo 8_zpsc5410ee7.jpg
That evening Raj told me that he had located Deeba and was going to see her. I asked him if he would allow me to go. After hesitation he agreed but that I was to call him the minute I arrived to her apartment. I could not believe that Deeba would deliberately graduate and not tell us! How was I supposed to support her to get married if she acted this way. For sure my dream of asking Raj about getting a college degree was out of the question now. I do hope that Deeba is OK. Imran looked worried and I told him to not worry because everything was going to be fine.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if Raj knows something Laksmi does not know about Deeba? I hope everything is ok.

    ReplyDelete