Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Friday, November 14, 2014

Julio and August Barillas (twins) ch - 7- Its just not that simple.

August (28) his twin brother Julio( 28)
August's kids: Julius August and Orlinda Rebecca (5)
Narrated by August
Last update/next update
 photo 1_zpsf2f3c885.jpg
Its great when I get to have my kids for the weekend. Its even harder when I have to let them go back to their mom.  I know its best this co-parenting thing but it really is hard to have my kids bounce from home to home like this.  I do what I can to have them have fun when they are here on the weekends.
 photo 2_zps6916489f.jpg
Barbara and I have been seeing more of each other. I really do like her but I don't know if I want to move into something serious just yet.  I think she is more sure that I am about formalizing our relationship.  For now I have decided that it is OK to have her over to meet my children on the weekend. 
 photo 3_zpscc72e039.jpg
Julio was having a blast at seeing how nervous I was at having Barbara and the kids meet.  I maybe over protective but I want to make sure that my kids know that they are meeting someone very important. I dont want to meet everyone I date.  Oddly enough Julio does not think the same.
 photo 4_zps019e9840.jpg
After the kids went back to their mom's, I met up with Barbara downtown.  We both had a blast doing karaoke.  She is so good at it yet I can hold my own.  I like that she doesn't make me feel left out and does a few of the songs that I like too.
 photo 5_zpsbb63dd4b.jpg
I can tell that Barbara really wants to take the next step with me.  She keeps hinting but I am not there yet.  She told me that other day that she loves me and that she will wait for me as long as it takes.  I dont know if she truly will but at least she will lay off a bit.  Sometimes I can feel that she is getting pushy and that is a huge turn off to me. 
*************************
 photo 6_zps1ff9243e.jpg
I tell my brother everything. I mean he is my twin and we get along fine.  Imagine my horror when at dinner he tells Barbara that she needs to cool it before she scares me away! I thought I was going to die of embarrassment. My kids were there and they started to chuckle a little bit. I thought that was so inappropriate of him to say that at the dinner table.  I swear the older we get the more he is like my dad and I am  l like my mom.
***************************
 photo 7_zpsc56f4c7e.jpg
Don't get me wrong. My dad and I get along but I can see that Julio and him have much more in common that I do.  We try to have my dad over a least once a week for dinner.  After all these years, he is still single and as he puts it, "ready to mingle". I fear being like my dad at that age. I hope I am married and settled down by that time.
 photo 8_zpsd4f4599e.jpg
My dad was happy to see his grand kids and he was also getting caught up on the latest news.  It was no surprise that Julio told him about Barbara and I.  I really didnt want to discuss it but again they have no filter and did not care that my kids were present.  I told them that it was not up for discussion.  My dad just looked at me and told me, "Son if you don't let her know to slow down she wont.  If you are not careful she could become your worst nightmare".  Julio excused himself.  From the window I could see why he did.

 photo 9_zpse536e635.jpg
By the look of it his latest conquest, Anthony Lew was there to visit him.  Unlike me he did tell Anthony straight out that he did not want to be exclusive.  Anthony was OK with it.  Why is it that my brother always finds the guys that are OK with being second, third and sometimes fourth on Julio's list? As for me, I will take it slow with Barbara and she knows that I care for her. When the time is right then it will be right.  If not then we will part ways. I will not be pressured by her or my family.

Author's note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Julio he is a cassanova! He will not settle on just one guy. He dates them and then has no desire to continue with the relationship. There are no rolls for a date, a kiss nothing.  Therefore I am still on the search to find the "one" for him.

August-  Poor guy. I mean he is weird.  I have him with Barbara and there are no wants from him to flirt or kiss her.  I decided to break them up. The minute I do he rolls love wants for her.  I get them together and then he doesn't roll engagment or marriage to her.  Poor Barbara keeps rolling the marriage want for August. I hope the next time I play them August will roll the marriage want!!

No comments:

Post a Comment