Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Aiden Royce- Ch. 5- Does this last forever?

Aiden, ex of Madeline Leopardi (38) his wife Sierra Bendett- Royce(34)
Last episode/next episode
 photo 1_zps6ea3e5f3.jpg
Narrated by Aiden
 photo 2_zps5c6b213a.jpg
Sierra and I have been pretty peaceful lately.  She misses that Kayla does not come around while she is in college.  I know that she is pregnant and therefore she is hormonal.  I remember this from when Madeline was pregnant.  I try to soothe her and make her feel better.
 photo 3_zps250a1b80.jpg
There are good days and there are bad days.  But when it is a good day everything is fine.  She is all lovey dovey and can't wait to make love.
 photo 4_zpsfce34c93.jpg
On the bad days she keeps asking why she is punished by being pregnant forever.  Right when she thought she could not have enough she thankfully went into labor.  She called me at work and I drove so quickly to take her at the hospital.
******************
 photo 5_zps150d09df.jpg
We welcomed a beautiful baby boy and we named him Eli Aiden Jr.  He was the best looking baby ever. I was so proud. Sierra was beside herself as well.
 photo 6_zps2f258258.jpg
Sierra now said that everything during the last stage of her pregnancy was well worth it.  She loves being a mom. 
 photo 7_zpsd6c0a5dc.jpg
She is dreading going back to work. I told her that she can decide if she wants to go back to work or stay at home with Eli.
 photo 8_zpsd740f760.jpg
Have I mentioned he is the best baby ever?  I love coming home and picking him up to smell the baby .  I put him down because Sierra will kill me if I dont let Eli get a full nights sleep.
 photo 9_zps462bba70.jpg
Once I slip into bed. Sierra tells me that she loves me and can not wait until Kayla comes home to meet her little brother. I am so happy right now. I told her that I loved her too and snuggled up next to her and delightfully fell asleep.

3 comments:

  1. The sims 2 babies are so beautiful and adorable!! The best sims babies ever (missing them playing Sims 4!) Anyway, what a sweet update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow sims 4? I promised my husband that I would stop at sims 2. I pray that when I buy a new PC my sims 2 will still play on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I hope so too! I'm sure there will be ways to keep the game going, there's such a vibrant community of Sims 2 fans! And Sims 2 is an amazing game! I hope that Sims 4 develops into as good of a game as Sims 2, it has always been my favorite.

    ReplyDelete