Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Friday, November 7, 2014

Lauren Barillas- Ch 7-It does not rain, it really pours..

Lauren (31) her husband Alon (32)
Their children: Alberi, Lucas, Manuela and Tracy (8), Aster (5) and Ashton and Bethany (2)
Narrated by Lauren
last update/next update
 photo 1_zps759fda3a.jpg
When it rains on this family it really does pour on us.  Just when Alon and I were getting able to breathe, we are hit with owning $18,000 in property taxes.  I told Alon that we should fight it. He says there is no way to fight it.  I just dont understand how we can be living here for four years and now all of a sudden they tell us we owe property taxes.  Both Alon and I thought these issues were taken care of when we purchased the house.  Seems that our mortgage company was delinquent in paying our taxes and now we are stuck paying the interest and back payments totaling $18,000.  Alon is being so calm about it that it is really annoying. He just tells me to relax because there is nothing we can do.
*****************************************
 photo 5_zps00ed1cc9.jpg
Its when Alon remains to calm that I get stir crazy.  I left the table and made sure the boys were asleep.  My sweet little babies were asleep.  I just hope that we do not lose the house over this property tax thing.  Once I make my rounds, then it is time for me to hit the bed as well.
***********************************************
 photo 2_zps768c7672.jpg
In the morning, I am up trying to get the twins potty trained.  I really think that this is it for us as far as children.  I do not see myself having another baby. Having seven children in the house can get a little crazy. I am amazed how my moms didnt go stir crazy with all of us at home.
 photo 6_zpsc3bc516d.jpg
Alon is still trying to finish his college degree.  The plan was for both of us to get our degree at the same time but I honestly do not have the strength or will power to focus on that right now.  As long as he gets his done then he can help more at home and I can then finish my degree.
*******************
 photo 7_zps8118bf4e.jpg
The kids love hearing about the papers that their dad is writing to finish school.  Alon makes it a point to let them know that they should all go to school and finish college on time.  He lets them know that he would not trade his life now for anything in the world. He would however would have liked for both of us to have finished college. 
 photo 4_zps89110a6f.jpg
He puts them to bed while I stay up and clean out the dinning room.  I think about what Alon said and I can not help but wonder what would my life be like if I had finished college and not had children so young?  No way to turn the clock back now.  I just need to be patient and soon I too can get my degree.
***************************************************
Author's note~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 photo 1a_zps1f4718e9.jpg
ROS Strikes again. Lauren's household received the ROS of "Reassessment of Property". I rolled the dice and it gave me $18,000. Poor Lauren and Alon. They currently owe around $200,000. Hopefully Alon can hurry up and finish that degree which will get them a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment