Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Mary Viayaka- Ch 4- Life changing trip.

Mary  ex of Ian Barillas (43) her daughter Sayra (14)
Narrated by Mary
Last update/next update
 photo 12_zps401b4331.jpg
Amar and I have been dating for a while.  He surprised me and asked if I would like to join him to a vacation to Takemizu Villiage.  I was going to tell him no but the idea of getting away to relax was just too much temptation.  I thought about having Sayra stay with her dad but at the last minute decided against it.
 photo 2_zps1a62151f.jpg
After we checked in Sayra said she was going to give us space.  She is a teenager that was anxious to not be trapped by her mom and her boyfrend.  Against my better judgement, I allowed her to go off on her own while Amar and I enjoyed some tea. 
 photo 7_zpscecf915e.jpg
I finally spotted Sayra in the hot tub talking to some girls. It was dark and I could not tell if they were around her age or older. I knew that Sayra was a good girl and would not do anything to embarrass both of us.  After all we were here on Amar's expense.
 photo 4_zpsdb1abab2.jpg
Amar thought differently than I did.  When she came back to the hotel room he had a talk with her. I heard him tell her that she was acting inappropriate by hanging out with older girls.  He didnt want any problems while we were on the island.  Sayra looked him straight in the eye and told him that he had nothing to worry about and in case he had forgotten he was not her father.  I was surprise she answered that way but didnt want to make a bigger scene. I made a mental note to discuss her dis respectfulness later.
 photo 6_zps9e1d3c2a.jpg
I invited Sayra to share some tea with me. I was hoping to discuss what had happened with Amar.  She got so defensive rather quickly. I told her that she needed to respect her elders.  Amar is not her father but he is her elder and she needed to simmer down.  She put a frown on her face and sulked.  The next thing I knew an island native decided to help herself to some of our tea.  I just smiled because I know that it is customary for everyone to share tea here.  She was a nice girl.  I was glad that she joined us.
 photo 7_zpscecf915e.jpg
The next time that Sayra wanted to tog the to the hot springs, I went with her.  I did find it relaxing.  She didnt look to relaxed though. I asked her if she was Ok and she said that everything was fine.  Mother's instinct is never wrong and I can tell when there is something up.  I will find out sooner or later. After a while, Sayra told me she was bored and wanted to do something else.
 photo 8_zps351f7fe1.jpg
We decided to and meditate with the locals.  I could feel that Sayra was finally getting back to her preteen self.  I knew my little girl was still in there somewhere. 
******************
 photo 10_zps90a5d71c.jpg
Amar and I have been dating for while, so I did not suspect anything was wrong with us.  I was shocked when I made the moves on him and he pulled away.  It was at this time, that he told me that he wanted to stop seeing me. I asked him what was wrong.  He told me that he could not do the step daughter thing.  He also said that Sayra was getting quite the reputation on the island. I asked him what he was referring to.  He told me that I needed to take care of Sayra more.  I admit I was angry but I wanted to know more about what he was referring to.  I was shocked when he told me that he just could not help raise a gay step daughter.  I was more hurt that he was a homophobic bastard. He proceeded to climb out of bed and told me,"you can stay for a couple of nights more. I am actually heading back to Viramontes within the hour. Kindly do not try to reach out to me again. I have a reputation to uphold."
 photo 11_zpsc4284845.jpg
I got out of bed that evening. I was replaying everything in my head.  I knew that I needed to get out of there. I called the airline and asked for the first flight back. I did not care if it was a red eye. I just needed to get the heck out of there. I walked out to see Sayra kissing and hugging an older woman. I couldnt believe my eyes.  I ran from the room to see what was going on.
 photo 12_zps05db5646.jpg
I got nearer and yelled, "Sayra, what in the world do you think you are doing??!?!!?"
 photo 13_zps35af12ef.jpg
I asked the woman whose name is Lydia Conderc,  as calmly as I could what she was doing with my daughter.  She told me that they were on a date. She said she understood this was a shock to me having a gay daughter. I told her that I was surprised but was more shocked about her going with a 14 year old.  She was visually shocked when she heard Sayra's age.  I found out that she was 23 and was unaware that Sayra was 14. She apologized and I told her that I didnt have time to deal with her or the police. I just needed off of this island right now.
 photo 14_zps04313218.jpg
Sayra ran off too embarrassed to face what was going on. I was going to find her later but I needed to make sure that all the travel arrangements were made to get the hell off of this island.
 photo 16_zps1a9d0e99.jpg
The clerk was more than helpful. I checked out and he actually reimbursed me in cash the remaining balance that was unused. I used that to change our flights back home.  Sayra finally came back to the room and was shocked to find I had packed her items. I told her to get in the cab because we were out of there.  She sobbed on the plane ride until she fell asleep.
************************************

 photo 17_zps53d3a742.jpg
The next day I called Ian over and told him that we had something important to discuss.  This was Sayra's mess and I wanted her to tell her father what exactly she did.  Ian listened and didnt see the issue. I asked Sayra to wait in her bedroom while her father and I talked. 
 photo 19_zpsc71d19ba.jpg
I told Ian that he was crazy if he didnt think that there was anything wrong with a 14 year old dating a 23 year old. He told me to relax or Sayra was going to rebel even more.  But what could I expect from Ian?  After all his first wife was way older when they met. If memory serves me correctly he got married as a teenager to Debbie.
 photo 20_zps8552fb1b.jpg
He told me that the bigger issue was to make sure that Sayra knew that we loved her.  This was a delicate time for her. Coming out was not that easy for some teens.  I scowled at Ian because he was actually making some sense.  I told him that he should talk to Sayra. I told him that I needed him more in her life more than ever.  He agreed and said he never abandoned any of his kids.
**************************
Narrated by Sayra
 photo 21_zpsc4fd1761.jpg
My dad came in to my room. I was so embarrassed that he found out I was gay this way. I was meaning to talk to him but I never found the time.  To my surprise my dad actually congratulated me for having an older woman. I smiled at him.  My dad was always lenient with me. I was his baby girl. 
Then he got serious.  He told me that he loved me but didnt like that I was sneaking off to be with someone that was older. He said that I needed to take my time and that he was there for me whenever I needed it. 

 photo 22_zpsd569c199.jpg

He hugged me hard.  He asked me to not be in too much of a rush to grow up.  I soften up when I heard my dad speak.  I knew my dad was a player don't get me wrong but I also knew he cared and would not hesitate to carry out a punishment.  He asked that take it easy with my mom because she was trying her best.  It was at that moment that I found out from him that my mom and Amar had broken up. I guess we both were going to support each other during our heart break. I promised my dad that I would take it easier with my mom. I also promised to visit him more often.  Did I mention how much I loved both of my parents? 

1 comment:

  1. Amar sure seems like such a jerk, but I realize I don't really know his character at all. I'm so glad Sayra wasn't hurt or abused in her adventures on the island, what an eventful vacation!

    Gameplay-wise, I was wondering how Amar headed home before Mary and Sayra.

    ReplyDelete