Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Oscar Joshua III Barillas- Ch 7- a second honey moon indeed.

Oscar Joshua III(27), Ava (26)
 photo 1a_zps481ff997.jpg
Narrated by Ava
last update/next update
 photo 1_zps36ca357d.jpg
Things have been going great for Joshua and me. We have been married for a year and we could not be happier. We have even decided that we should go for a second honeymoon to celebrate our one year anniversary.  I am really excited about going to Tikki Islands to celebrate.
*************************************************
 photo 2_zps5dea4dc0.jpg
Joshua is really close to his family.  It is no surprise to me to find several random family members at our home at any given time. I do admit that they are respectful and tend not to overstay their welcome.  I have known that Joshua was a legacy heir since we started dating therefore I knew his family would flock to his house. This is one of the things that I really liked about him when we started dating.
 photo 4_zps1e302485.jpg
However, it is still a shock to come home in my work uniform and be welcomed not only by my husband but by his relatives as well. On this night his cousins, Julio, August, his sister Melody, his uncle Ian and my mother-in-law Brandy were there.  I walked in and then right away asked me to join them. I would have but I was really tired.  I also gently reminded Joshua that we needed to pack for our upcoming trip.
 photo 5_zpsf9bc5d54.jpg
Once his family left, Joshua packed his items and told me that he was sorry that his whole family was here.  He didn't mean for them to stay so long. He thought that they would be gone by the time I got home.  I told him that it was no problem. I just wanted to make sure we packed and rested for our flight to our second honeymoon.
***********************
 photo 6_zpsb4421d49.jpg
Once we got onto the island it was everything that we had dreamed for.  I mean talk about relaxation!  We were too happy and content and seriously thought about never leaving.  After all my inlaws did own a vacation home here did they not?
 photo 7_zps419371e7.jpg
Even though they did own a vacation home, Joshua rented a hotel room. He said there was minor construction going on and he didnt want to get surprised by his dad or mom coming to see the progress on the house.  I had no issues with it.  But it was good to stay in a hotel where we can have privacy.
 photo 8_zpsd8a31c53.jpg
Yes it was very good to have privacy. On our last night there we did not want to leave but we knew we must!  It was sad to leave paradise and head back home.
*******************************************
 photo 9_zps12e467d0.jpg
It was nice to see that Joshua was getting better from his sun burn.  A few weeks had passed by and I was starting to get worried.  Joshua said that this meant we needed to go for more vacations.  I was game if he was.  At dinner I mentioned to Joshua that I had some news for him.  He asked if everything was OK. I told him that it would be in nine months.  It took him a while to comprehend then he just stared at me.  It eventually did sink in that I was pregnant.  He was ecstatic.
 photo 10_zps63a17f61.jpg
Over the next few weeks, we decided not to tell no one. I wanted to make sure that I passed the stage where I could miscarry.  Joshua hated holding this secret but respected my wishes.  He did not tell a soul.
 photo 13_zpsc2c1d575.jpg
We had Melody, my sister-in-law over and she was so excited to hear the news.  I asked her if she had heard from her parents because I have been calling them like crazy to tell them the good news.  She informed me that they had flown to Tikki Islands to look at the house renovations.  Turns out there have been a few bad storms and the phone lines are down.  I was worried but she said that bad news travels fast.  She was confident that everything was going to be OK.
 photo 14_zpsaa84c5d9.jpg
Joshua was so happy that he was able to share the news with his sister.  He too was worried about his parents but he told us that he managed to talk to them that afternoon.  They too were excited and would come see us the minute they could.
**********************
 photo 15_zps7a5c12a4.jpg
While its exciting to have a baby, we both realized that we were committed to finishing our master's programs.  We both signed up way before I knew that I was pregnant.  Now we were in the last stage of writing our two important papers that would be our final.  It was hectic but we are working on it.
 photo 16_zps3b617755.jpg
I was working so hard that my last few weeks of pregnancy I was placed on bed rest.  My doctor told me that I was to not touch or see anything regarding work or school.  I could feel that my goal of completing my master's before my baby was slipping through my fingers.  I would have to put that on hold for now.
 photo 17_zps022d2c0b.jpg
I called Joshua the minute the pains were too much to bear.  We rushed straight to the hospital.
 photo 18_zps410c6fc7.jpg
I gave birth to a healthy baby boy.  We are so happy to welcome, Oscar Maximo IV. He is the new legacy heir.  Joshua and my father-in-law could not be any prouder.

Author's note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ros- take a second honeymoon.  I was so happy that these two got to take a second honeymoon.  On their last night there they decided to woo hoo and I smiled when I heard the chimes that she was pregnant.  I was happy that it was a single birth.  It seems that lately I only get twins or quads.

No comments:

Post a Comment