Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Joshua Ruben- ch 1 Out on my own.

Joshua (37) Location: Paradise Cove Photobucket

I decided that after my divorce it was best for me to move away from Viramontes. My job brought me here to Paradise Cove so I decided to settle down. Photobucket
I fell in love with this house when I saw it.  Its a little gloomy here since everything is all desert but I hope to grow something in that yard.
Photobucket
I have to stay in shape for my job so I am using my time to work out.  As of now working out outside is the best remedy to keep in shape. 
Photobucket
I am getting used to living alone but I am also trying to get out there and start dating soon.  I want to make sure that I am ready to start dating.
Photobucket
So I went out on the local sites to try to get the feel of whats out there. There is no time like the present to get back in the dating pool.
Photobucket
I never was a serial dater and I found this young lady. She caught my attention right away. Her name is Elizabeth Garcia. We talked, dance and exchanged numbers. As much as I like this girl, I also want to see how she is in the daytime.  A girl is way different in the day time versus night time.
Photobucket
I said goodnight to her and hoped that we could go out on a date soon.
**************
Photobucket
I am busy with my job right now but I managed to squeeze in a date with Elizabeth.  She came over and I was working out.
Photobucket
It happened rather quickly. I mean I really didn't intend for us to go to bed on our first official date.  I am not one to move quickly but she was just too hot to take slow.
Photobucket
I am not saying I am going to marry this girl. I want to take things slow but I am definitely interested. This town has a lot0 to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment