Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

School Pics for Round 16

As many of you may or may not know, I would love to play a school lot but I find it impossible. This is why I just resorted to taking pics every two years. I want to play the school but I have no idea where to begin. Maybe in the next round?  Here are the children of Viramontes, Rush Springs, Colorado Springs and Paradise Cove.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment