Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Round 17- ROS

Years: 2005-2006
  Here are the ROS 1 per every 5 households. I currently have 55 households.  I have more ROS because the seniors going to college now get their own household spot. Bad ROS this round
=0(
Make over spree
  1. death by old age- this will be modified
  2. reassessment of property you owe..I rolled and it came out to $18,100
  3. Promoted! sim goes to next level in career
  4. Yard Sale must sell 3 items from home
  5. On Job assignment, must leave for (rolled) 1 rotation
  6. Job relocation, sim must move to different location
  7. Sim gets sick and dies next season..this is a killer
  8. tornado destroys house, move to another location
  9. tax refund. Get$10,000 refund.
  10. Get plastic surgery - this one is lame.
  11. Go on second honeymoon
  12. Fired stay unemployed for 1 (rolled) round
Notes:
  1. Ugh I have a lot of kids going to university and I am late with one of their prerolled wants.  I roll dice when they turn teens or get married.  This will be an interesting round with many seniors going to college! ugh.
  2. I hate when I roll death. I had to modify #1 because it did not fall on an old person.  But Its still death so no matter what it has to be done. I am kind of sad but oh well..its simlife no?

No comments:

Post a Comment