Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Round 16 Summary

I can not believe that its finally here! The end of round 16.
Lets start with the ROS

Years: 2003-2004
  Here are the ROS 1 per every 5 households. I currently have 54 households.

1. Bonus from job. Rolled and it came out to $7,000, 
Ian Barillas. 
2. Go on second honeymoon.
Juno Leopardi-  I changed this to go on second honeymoon.
3. Tornado Destroys house.- rolled moved to new house
Jacquelyn Barillas- I did not even write this in the story. She did end up moving houses but her miscarriage played the central theme of her update.
4. Win medium prize- Rolled $5000
Oscar Joshua Barillas III  I used this to help buy their brand new house.
5. Start slacking at work. Call off 3 days.
Alon Santander. I did make him call off and I don't think he got fired.
6. Tornado destroys house. rolled- Leave house for 1 round and return to unfurnished house.
Rodrigo Leopardi- He did move house and of course forgot to write this portion in.
7. Shot Gun Wedding- this one shocked me!!
Dominica Dominguez- Yes this happened thus her shot gun wedding. But she could not be happier after he ex and his crazy mom were driver Dominica Crazy!
8. Make over spree spend $6000
Consuelo Barillas- She used this to make over the house.  She got several new things.
9. Reassessment of property you owe $1500 more taxes
Joshua Ruben- He did pay this at his new house in Paradise Cove.
10. Blind date or date rampage. Choose highest ltr or spouse.
Isabel Barillas- she had a great time with her spouse Veronica
11. Win small prize $600.
Dylan Barillas- yes he won this but he is married to a millionnaire..so I didn't write it in.

Births:
Ashton and Bethany Santander born to Lauren and Alon Santander
Nelina and Noel Welsh born to Arthur (barillas) and Anthony Welsch
Brody Jack Jr born to Jack and Emma Cooke
Jeffrey Octavius, Kadijah, Kyle  and Raygene born to Dominica and Jeff Benson
Chrissy, Shawon Weldon and Sultana born to Shaila and Weldong Fairchild
Jordan, Brett and Showdan Barillas born to Marcos and Renee Barillas

Deaths: none

Engagements: 
Deeba Shalo to Ted Chin
Lizandra Barillas to Rodney Jung

Breakups
Dominica Dominguez and Gilbert Jacquet
Ariel Dominguez and Joshua Jackson

Marriages- 
Orlando Bertino to Alexa Thor
Aiden Royce to Sierra Bendett
Oscar Joshua III Barillas to Ava White
Malcolm Kavanugh and Parker Brown
 Dominica Dominguez and Jeff Benson

Divorce-
Melody Sophia and Joshua Ruben.

Things to improve:
  1. I dont know how long I will be doing this. My husband barely lets me play any more. He makes me feel guilty that I want to play versus spend time with him. Trust me I rather play sometimes..lol.
  2. I need to work on family portraits. I want them to have some around the house. I am envious of Sullivan Sims and their awesome family portraits.
  3. I want to play teens more and develop their love lives. Not sure how that will work..but I am working on it. 
  4. Assign and complete ROS for Round 17. EEK
  5. When did I get to Round 17? This is crazy.  
  6. Well thanks for reading and on to Round 17 ROS.

No comments:

Post a Comment