Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hayden Stompel- Ch. 1 I'm back in town.

Hayden Stompel (46) (ex of Suki Dominguez)
 Photobucket
Narrated by Hayden
Photobucket
I decided to move back to Viramontes after being away for a long while. It was not my first choice but it was the best one that I could make. I ran out of this town many years ago and quite frankly the demons that caused me to run were still after me. So I came back to deal with those issues and start my life over.
 Photobucket
I managed to get a job as a mechanic. I never thought that my working as one overseas would help but it did come in handy.  There was not much requirement since it seems that an auto shop in the town over is winning all the business. 
Photobucket
I even started dating a few of the local girls.  This girl is name April and let me tell you when they say, "age is nothing but a number" they are wrong.  April is 23 and I am 46 and there was too much difference in our age. I knew that we wouldn't amount to much. I bid her farewell and I think she was happy that I did so.
Photobucket
In exploring the new additions to the town I actually ran into my ex sister-in-law Atani and her husband.  I couldn't believe that I would run into that family so quickly.  Of course Atani was shocked to see me and we talked briefly. I made sure she knew that I was not here to cause her family any trouble. I just wanted to start a new life.  Her husband Alec didn't seem too upset that I was back.
 Photobucket
He actually extended his hand to me. I did notice that Atani was not that pleased that Alec was being friendly to me. Do these Dominguez women ever forgive? 
 Photobucket
I even met one of her sons Kanji. I was shocked that she had not one but three kids.  I left there knowing that Atani was still worried about me messing with my ex wife. I wouldn't mess with Suki at all. I actually would love for her to forgive me for all my stupidity in my younger years.
 Photobucket
But not all was a loss. My old friend Jan McCullough was single and ready to mingle. She and I had been hooking up on and off after my divorce. We remained friends with sexual benefits throughout the years.  She thought that I would never move back but here I was.
 Photobucket
We didnt waste time to get reaquainted.  What I like about Jan is she is the type of girl to just hit it and quit it.  There were no ties after we had sex. It was what every man dreams of. She knows we are sexual partners and thats it.  I didn't need to worry about jealousy between us.  This arrangement has worked for years and now that I am here we can fit our meetings more frequently.
**************
Photobucket
Even thought Jan and I are friends I am still looking for the one girl that I can make mine.  Don't get me wrong I like Jan but she is not wife material for me. She knows it and is OK with it.  Now Kendra Walton on the other hand. This girl is a dream boat. We met at the park and I have not let her go ever since.  Jan as far as I can see is now history.
Photobucket
Kendra and I have been dating for a few months and its been nothing but fun.  She and I are exclusive so Jan is definitely out of the picture.  Kendra knows about me and I know about her.  I am hoping to make this work.
 Photobucket
But imagine my surprise as I am cooking dinner and the doorbell rings.
 Photobucket
To my surprise it's Jan and she says she has to talk. She has been wondering why I have called her in a few months.  I told her that I was busy dating Kendra.  She has not been dating at all but may do so in the future. Then she mumbled that she was expecting and it was mine. 
 Photobucket
I was in shock because I thought we were careful.  She said she thought so too but there she was pregnant. it helped that we were friends as well as lovers. We talked about it and I asked her what she wanted to do. for now she was not totally sure but she was leaning towards keeping it.  I did not know what to say because I have never had a kid and I didnt think I would have one with Jan.
 Photobucket
As she left she asked if everything was going to be OK between us. She didnt want me to disappear like I had in the past.  I wouldn't disappear but I needed a little break to get my head wrapped around her being pregnant.  I was still in shock and when she left.
****************
Photobucket
My boss was not too happy that I asked for a week off but given the circumstances I really didn't care if he fired me.  He ended up giving me some much needed time off and I went to Takemizu village to take break. 
Photobucket
I asked Kendra if she wanted to come along and she did not hesitate a bit.  Why is it that when I find the girl that I want to be with I have other problems arise?
Photobucket
We spent the week tanning and meeting the locals.  It was nice to hang out with Kendra in this environment. We definitely clicked but I knew it was wrong to keep her in the dark about my current situation.
Photobucket
We were taking a steam when I told her about Jan. She asked me if I loved Jan and I told her no. I explained our arrangement throughout the years and never once did we have this happen.  Kendra asked if I was still sexual with Jan and I told her I have not been since I met her.  Kendra said she needed some time to think about it.
Photobucket
That night in bed Kendra told me she loved me too much to give me up. I told her that I loved her too. I wanted to be with her but I would understand if she wanted out. She told me she didn't. As long as I wanted to be with her she would accept my child.  I never thought she would agree to this but this is why I love Kendra.
********************
 Photobucket
After my vacation I came home and Jan had been trying to reach me. Turns out she was being evicted and needed a place to stay for a lil bit.  I didnt know what to say and then Kendra called to make a date.  I told her that I had Jan there and we needed to talk.
Photobucket
Kendra was not that happy and then Jan was getting crabby as well. I thought that for a moment I notice Jan acting jealous towards my conversation with Kendra.  Before I could hang up on Kendra , Jan stormed out and said that I didn't care about her.  I was baffled to say the least.

 Photobucket
The next day Jan came back and we talked. I told her that I was with Kendra and I would support Jan's decision to keep the baby. I made sure Jan understood that I wanted no relationship with her that was not a co-parenting one.  I think it hurt Jan but she needed to know the truth.  She agreed and I told her she could move in for a while but there would be no sex at all.  She agreed.
Photobucket
I walked her out and she said it would all be OK. I could only hope so because I did not want Jan falling in love with me since I was so in love with Kendra.

Author's note:
I totally forgot about playing poor Hayden. I remember changing my game rules and saying that all ex spouses or sims with kids would become fully playable.  After making that decision I totally forgot about Hayden until I was looking at my sim roster one day.  So from now on Hayden is part of the playable circle.  Lets see what his future holds with two women..one pregnant and one totally in love with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment