Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Orlando Bertino- I can wait because I Love you.

Orlando (31) his wife Alexa (26)
Narrated by Orlando
last update/next update
 photo 1_zpsfce71a65.jpg
Our life has been going great.  We are settled into our routine and love it.  Alexa wants to go for a promotion and I told her that I would support her.
 photo 4_zps7db289a3.jpg
I love Alexa with all my heart.  The other day we were talking and I asked her what she thought about us trying to have children.  She didn't look too pleased that I was asking her that question.  She finally told me that she was not ready to have kids yet.  I respect her decision. I told her that when the time was right we would know.
 photo 3_zpsd61afa36.jpg
For now Alexa is fine with our pet dog. 

 photo 2_zps86bb9f51.jpg
I know what it is like to be pressured so I will back off and wait until she is ready.

2 comments:

  1. They are both young, nice that he's willing to wait and let his wife focus on her career. I can really appreciate that, and I hope she gets the promotion that she is after. They have a very cool dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orlando is one of my extra's. He is really not that interesting.. I am still hurt that he left my poor Sim Lizandra (his ex-wife) lusting after him. I did debate not having him as an extra lol.

    ReplyDelete