Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Mackenzie Maguire Ch 3- Hating the bed

Mackenzie (28) her husband Carter (31)
Narrated by MacKenzie
last update/next update
 photo 1_zps13c3abe9.jpg
I am happy that I finally announced my pregnancy to my best friends.  Carter and I were ecstatic to become parents. 
 photo 2_zps435a814c.jpg
Soon the happiness turned to worry.  I almost miscarried twice and the doctor said that I needed to be placed on immediate bed rest.  Carter was so worried that I was not going to carry to full term. I on the other hand blamed myself for working too hard. 
 photo 3_zps7e8d770e.jpg
Emma found out about my miscarriage scare that she rushed over and promised to be by my side.  I told her that there was no need but on the other hand I was happy to have some company. Carter was busy teaching and with midterms coming up he was busier than ever.
 photo 4_zps0757610f.jpg
Emma was the best nurse anyone could ask for.  She made sure that I was fed at all times.  I was so grateful for her company.
 photo 5_zps3bcf5ec7.jpg
Soon Laurel also came to make sure I was doing OK.  Parker had just given birth so she was not going out at all.  I have to admit that having heard Parker's birthing story, I was scared about giving birth.  Laurel told me not to worry because she gave birth to twins and there was no issue.  Emma also told me that everything would be fine.
 photo 6_zps41e095a9.jpg
Laurel was getting to leave to attend to her twins but offered to prepare some fabulous food.  Emma and I ate contently.  We talked, laughed and enjoyed dinner.
 photo 7_zps6ffa5d21.jpg
Carter came home and loved the food he was smelling.  At first he was worried that I was cooking but was relieved to see it was Laurel baking our dinner.
 photo 8_zps3d08932f.jpg
The rest of my pregnancy Carter made sure that he did not bother me. I had to threaten him so that he would sleep in the same bed as me.  As far as making love that was out of the question. He was so worried that I was going to lose our babies.  We found out that I am having twins.  This was a big cause of my struggles with my pregnancy.
 photo 9_zps20fd624c.jpg
I had to sit Carter down and affirm that the doctor finally released me off of bed rest.   Carter seemed to relax a little more. I was thinking about opening the studio to snap a few shots.  Carter did now want me to but I told him that I was itching to do something other than lay around all day. 
 photo 10_zps82388bf1.jpg
I managed to get a few photo sessions under my belt.  It was good to feel alive again.  I was now enjoying being pregnant.  Carter just looked forward to me giving birth and being totally free.
 photo 11_zps9afe630a.jpg
I went into labor one afternoon in the studio. I was almost full term so I did not panic too much.  The girls rushed over to take me to the hospital.
**************
I gave birth to two beautiful girls.
 photo 12_zpsd80e92e8.jpg
We named our first born, Karina.
 photo 13_zps7a41f7de.jpg
Our second daughter is named Sabrina. 

 photo 14_zps625a80ba.jpg
Carter and I could not be happier.  We had beautiful baby girls and it was wonderful having them in our lives.

2 comments:

  1. Glad that she didn't lose the babies, would be really sad to lose twins too. Very lovely names for the girls and a cute nursery to boot! Nice that Emma was there for her, to help her out but to also keep her entertained and too busy to worry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Yes she did not lose these babies. I was grateful because it took her a while ...well at least in sim days...to roll the baby want. I think its great that she gets to raise children with her best friends. this character actually comes from a novel that I read... the whole set of friends. I loved the novel so much I wanted to imagine what their lives would be like so I decided to make them sims!

    ReplyDelete