Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Parker Brown-Kavanaugh ch 3- Happier than most.

Parker (28) her husband Malcolm (30)
Narrated by Parker
Last update/next update
 photo 1_zpseb1fbf9c.jpg
I invited the girls over so that they can look at the new office space. This space is intended for everyone to use but I have found that I am the only one that uses it.  I called the meeting into order if not we would just spend our time gossiping and not looking at our business financials.  As a wedding planning company we were doing quite well for ourselves.  Business was up and that was a good thing.  I as much as the girls was ready for the business aspect of our meeting to be over with.
 photo 2_zpsd1592d94.jpg
Once I called the meeting to a close, the girls seemed to sigh of relief.  They know that they do not want to be the one  to handle the business aspect of our business.  It was after I was done that MacKenzie announced that she too was pregnant. She was a couple of months behind me.  We all smiled. Laurel said that Delaney and Jack thought we girls had planned getting pregnant around the same time. 
 photo 3_zps86fd0640.jpg
I was so happy for MacKenzie.  I knew she has been trying and finally they were successful.  It seemed that all of us indeed were going to join the mom club this year.
 photo 4_zpsbc922b18.jpg
MacKenzie rubbed my baby bump and said that soon we all would be able to rub hers. We were all so excited with the news. 
 photo 6_zps88f38baf.jpg
Malcolm has been working hard in his shop trying to make sure that he rebuilds cars quickly and sells them. I have been asking him to slow down a bit but he refuses to do so. 
 photo 7_zpse086db78.jpg
He gets so happy when he manages to sell a car. I just hope that his business continues to pick up. 
 photo 8_zps5467d036.jpg
He finally manages to slow down a bit when Delaney and Laurel come over.  We have a pond in back of our property and they seem to try to out do each other.  I tried to get Laurel to hang out with me but she said she would not be outdone by the boys.  I let her enjoy that one on her own. 
************
 photo 9_zps5357f7f2.jpg
When I finally gave birth it was a blessing. I had the worst child birthing experience. If I never had another child again  I would be happy.  Malcolm looked sad when I told him this but for now I was happy with our son.
 photo 10_zps5c565190.jpg
We named our son Murray Malcolm II. He is the best thing that I have ever done with my life. Malcolm is ecstatic that we are now parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment