Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Thursday, December 18, 2014

DeLaney Brown Ch 3- Business is booming.

Delaney (32) his wife Laurel (28)
Narrated by Laurel
last update/next update
 photo 1_zps9848f38a.jpg
It feels so good to sleep in with Delaney.  I am almost due and we are trying to enjoy what little peace and quiet we have before our twins get here..  Yes I am expecting twins.  Ever since we found out we are having twins, Delaney has been super cautious about everything that I do. 
 photo 2_zps5eb02eae.jpg
He started coming home early from the lawfirm and helping me get my orders out.  I was surprised when I started seeing him more and more in the shop.  Then it hit me that he does it so I do not overwork myself.  He is so good to me.
 photo 3_zps5a0f61ae.jpg
I still do all the cooking because no offense to my honey but he is not a good cook. I do not want my customers angry because the food starts tasting differently. 
 photo 4_zps2e0dfa69.jpg
Now that winter is here I have more than plenty of customers that come in to buy a quick meal.  I have expanded my business to include daily meals and not just bakery goods.
 photo 5_zps19710a37.jpg
After a long night at work I was not feeling good and I told Delaney that it was time to go to the hospital.  My husband is usually poised and in control but I could tell that he was near a panic attack.  I instructed for him to get my bag and take me to the car.
*******************
 photo 6_zpsff8af95d.jpg
It was a normal birth and I gave birth to a son which we named, Parker Joel.
  photo 7_zps603d5af6.jpg
and a beautiful daughter which we named, Marianne Sole. 
 photo 8_zps5514a332.jpg
We both decided to close the shop for at least a month. Parker understood and did not question how much business we would be losing. I know this is because she herself will also be a mom soon.  If it werent for that Parker would be so upset at the loss of revenue.
 photo 9_zpsf6dc788e.jpg
Delaney made sure to call everyone over to see the new babies.  It was about time for our closest family and friends to come over to meet the new additions.
 photo 10_zpsa75d69df.jpg
Jack and Emma were first to arrive and were soon followed by the others.  Jack has been covering for Delaney and offered to cover more if need be.  This was one of the perks of owning your own lawfirm.
 photo 11_zpsf70ccea0.jpg
Parker came over and was so happy to see that we were doing well.  She also was honored that her nephew was also named Parker. 
 photo 12_zps164b5695.jpg
Emma hugged me so hard and asked if there was anything that she could do for us. I told her that we were fine and there was no need for herself to be putting herself out like that.  
 photo 13_zps03915a76.jpg
We all sat down to eat breakfast.  I noticed that Malcolm was not present.  Parker told me that he had some business to attend to and he would stop by later if he could.  MacKenzie also called saying that she and Carter would be coming later as well. 
 photo 14_zps619719be.jpg
We were all enjoying our breakfast when we started talking about our kids.  Emma announced that she and Jack were going to try to have another baby now that Brody was 2  Delaney also said that we were going to try as well. I gave him such a look.  I wanted to enjoy my babies without thinking about having another.  Emma chuckled because she knew I felt overwhelmed with two.  I could not even think about having another baby now.  I told Delaney he needed to slow down.  Delaney smiled and said he just got caught up in the baby talk.  I hope so because two babies as enough, at least for now.

2 comments:

  1. Parker is a cute boy name, and their bakery is quite nice. Very cool that Delaney helped her after working all day at the lawfirm, it would be hard to maintain the business plus being pregnant. Funny that Delaney is already thinking about future babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delaney...he rolled that want the minute she gave birth. I was like, "calm down sir!" She has not rolled the want yet so we are OK thus far. Lets see what the future holds for them.

    ReplyDelete