Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Arthur Barillas- Something's gotta give

Arthur (24), his husband, Anthony (29)
Their Children: Nolen and Nelina (1)
Last update/ Next update
Narrated by Arthur
 photo 1_zpsc2743a29.jpg
Anthony and I had a realization that we are not in a great spot right now.  Financially we are tapped.   We do not know if we are going to make the rent next month.  Anthony has suggested for me to talk to my moms and see if they can loan us some money.  I refuse to do that. It has been a c couple of years but our relationship is still not that great.  I don't want to now go back to them and ask for money.  Therefore Anthony will now be looking for a new job.
 photo 2_zps39c3d642.jpg
While he was looking for a job, we decided that he would stay home and take care of the twins.  He agreed but I could tell that he didn't want this to be his full time job.  I argued that this was not a job but our responsibility as parents.  I think it finally clicked for him.
 photo 4_zps1328d762.jpg
Anthony is great with our twins. He is so scared that he is not going to take care of them correctly but he has proven that he is doing a great job.
****************
 photo 5_zps57b166e8.jpg
I started to get sick.  I was not sure if I had caught a cold but something told me that I was pregnant.  I was hoping that this was not true because we could not afford another baby right now.
*************
 photo 7_zpse7c9a2cf.jpg
I lucked out and found a program through work that would lend me money to help buy a house.  At first I was skeptical but once I found out it was a great program I was read to sign up.  Soon we were approved and bought a plot of land.  The loan also helped us build a shell of a house.  It was up to us to work and get theinside looking the way that we want.
 photo 8_zps6b7e0421.jpg
We moved in and we were ecstatic to be home owners. I was now showing and we were happy to know that we had at least a stable home.  Anthony was still struggling to find a job but with a new baby coming we were not in a rush.  Day care would cost a lot and we were not sure we could afford it.
 photo 9_zps14f4c9ad.jpg
It was so nice to be "home".  Right now we do not have much but it's great to have our own space.
 photo 10_zps275f85f6.jpg
I had called my sister Isabel and told her that we had moved.  She of course asked if I had told my moms. I had not because I wanted to see if we were approved.  I know my mom Meadow would approve but I was not sure of my mom Amarilis.  She was still struggling with accepting my marriage to Anthony. 
 photo 11_zps17f80691.jpg
We celebrated the twins birthday with a quite celebration.  Nelina was happy to start crawling around.  This just meant that we needed to baby proof the house.
 photo 12_zpse5074b59.jpg
Nolan is quieter than Nelina.
 photo 13_zpsbf123f22.jpg
Soon it was time for me to give birth.  Anthony and I ran with our family to the hospital. 
 photo 14_zps8717e054.jpg
We thank God when I gave birth to our son Harrison.  For now we are complete. We have decided not to have any more children until we are more stable. 

2 comments:

  1. Those kids are all really close in age, the twins aged up nicely and I'm looking forward to seeing how Harrison ages up. Glad they were able to get a home, but they don't even have paint on their walls yet, I think it will be a while before they are really settled into their new place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. especially now since I am going to revamp and make sure that my sims finances are in order. I love playing so much that I forget to do their taxes etc. All that will change in this upcoming round. I am trying to figure out how to keep track other than my binder. My husband keeps looking at the binder and thinks its our finances...lol.

      Delete