Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Carson Barillas- Ch. 7 Less work equals more time.

Carson (31) his wife Vanessa (30), their children: Jewel and Julian (6) , Giovanni and Lorenzo (2).
Photobucket
Narrated by : Vanessa
Photobucket
Carson is loving his job as General Practitioner. As much as he loves it he is still getting used to the pace of the job. This is why he comes home late and misses seeing the kids awake. Our marriage is going good. There are times I really miss him and he reminds me why were together by telling me he loves me. The times I get lonely I just look at him and my children.
Photobucket
Another late night for Carson. Sometimes I worry that he will not be able to maintain this work pace for much longer. He said that now he now can work from home on at least two days of the week.
Photobucket
Carson did as he promised, he stayed home while I checked in on my old job as a receptionist at the board of tourism. I do not know if this is going to be our set schedule by for now I am happy to get back to work.
Photobucket
Carson and Lorenzo have been bonding more lately. Carson is determined to get the boys to learn to walk. I love that the hard days are looking like they are behind us.
Photobucket
Giovanni is learning to talk but he always wants his dad to help him rather than I. I guess it will just be me and my little girl rather than me and my boys.
Photobucket
Dinner time is usually filled with chatter about school and the dreaded homework. Even though the kids refer it as the "dreaded homework" they still it because they know grades are important to all of us. I also announced at this time that I was going to begin looking for another job. My job no longer will hold my position and well I want something more.
Photobucket
Carson backs my idea of finding another job but he is worried that the kids are too small still. Soon preschool will start and they will be home only half of the time. I honestly do not think we will have any more kids. For now getting started on my career seems the way to go.
Photobucket
I did finally managed to get an interview at the State of Viramontes laboratory. They want me to start out as a test subject by my sister-in-las's finance Weldon works there and says its great. I just hope that I get the job rather than having to look at someplace else.
Photobucket
I got the call and I was so nervous because I was dreading the familiar, "Thanks but no thanks". I was speechless when they said I actually have the position! I could not help smile with joy.
Photobucket
I told Carson and we both can't wait to tell the kids. I am finally going back to work and I could not be more than excited about it.

1 comment:

  1. They have their hands full. Hopefully, the can manage with two working parents and 4 kids. But they look like they're doing great so far.

    ReplyDelete