Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Alfredo Barillas ch 7

Alfredo (31) his husband Merill (36)
Narrated by Alfredo
Photobucket
Photobucket
I told Merill that we are expecting and he was more than excited. I think being married over two years is plenty of time before starting a family. This baby was not planned but it is loved just as much if it were.
Photobucket
Merill started working out like crazy. He said he didnt want to feel like an old man when his baby was born. He is only 36 and not that old.
Photobucket
I wanted to put my college classes on hold but Merill would not let me get lazy. I need to finish especially now that I am going to have a child. Merill finished so the pressure is even greater for me to finish.
Photobucket
We even got a little puppy. Honestly I did not want one. I think it is an added responsibility and I will be the one cleaning after it.
Photobucket
My quad sister Shaila came over with her fiancee Weldon. They make such a cute couple. I can not wait to attend their wedding in a few months. It seems like they have been engaged forever.
Photobucket
At dinner I announced that we were expecting. Shaila could not stop teasing Merill on finally being a father. Weldon was just surprised and scared for us. It felt good having them over. It was a flashback to when we all lived together in this apartment.
Photobucket
I can not get into this school work. I did not go to college for a reason and everytime I pick up a book I want to put it down. Merill tells me to think of our son. Yes we just found out that we are expecting a boy.
Photobucket
My moms were ecstatic. They love having grandchildren around. My mom Consuelo still complains that my little sister Jacqueline is not taking care of her daughter correctly. I do not know how Jacquelyn continues to live at home. The minute I turned 18 I was out of there.
Photobucket
My other mom Maura always defends Jacquelyn and Merill changed the topic before it became an argument between them. After being together for so many years, my moms know how to push each other's buttons.
Photobucket
Before they left they made up for their little tiff. They have endured a lot...divorcing each other and then eventually remarrying. Having so many kids did affect their marriage but now everything is finally back to normal.
Photobucket
I am forcing Merill to take care of his puppy. He is rethinking this whole dog thing but I know that he wont send the pup back.
Photobucket
We finally got our baby. We named him Lestat Almer. Merill is a big Anne Rice fan. I did not want to name my child after a famous vampire character but its just a name right?
Photobucket
We took our family picture. It was our first of many. I still can not believe that were parents.

author's note:
I have the mod that allows same sex marriage/woohoo. Alfredo was indeed pregnant by Merill. I try to make this seem like the norm (the whole men getting pregnant) afterall its a sims game and some people have aliens. As much as I could use a female to have their baby I choose not to. This is also true for the lesbians in my game. I think Lestat is so cute! thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment