Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Friday, September 12, 2014

Shaila Barillas- Fairchild- Ch 10- Time flies by.

Shaila (37) her husband, Weldon (39)
Their children Triplets: Chrissy, Shawon and Sultana (1)
Previous/next update
 photo 1_zps5935e01e.jpg 
narrated by: Shaila
 photo 2_zpsdaca904e.jpg
Weldon has been working hard at his master's program. I started to go back to work and truth be told sometimes I rather he helped me out more.  I think that he started noticing and offered to put his master's on hold. I told him that I would not accept that.  After all this time and effort he was going to finish it or else!
 photo 3_zps5ba4c62f.jpg
Meanwhile while Weldon is studying I am trying to get the apartment cleaned.  Well at least as clean as I can get it with triplets around. 
 photo 5_zps521f6812.jpg
The best is when I get to put them down for the night.  I have been lucky that all of them tend to go to sleep without a hassle.  My moms say that I am truly lucky. 
 photo 6_zps5aecc260.jpg
Weldon can not resist not hugging our babies before putting them to bed.  He is such a good dad.  I let him put the babies back to bed. 
 photo 7_zps4f4d56c2.jpg
While he gets them back to sleep, I take advantage and go to sleep early.
*****************************************
 photo 11_zpsc58c36c6.jpg
While we want them to be babies forever, soon it was their birthday.  My moms have been such a great help. They insisted on throwing the party for the family to get together.  I think our apartment is small but we can manage.
 photo 12_zps579b811b.jpg
Carson and my uncle Marcos were the first to arrive.  We were wondering where everyone else was at.
 photo 15_zps75388d2c.jpg
Soon everyone wanted to play on Weldon's poker table.  They even had my niece Salma in the middle of it all.  Dylan said that they had a superstar on their hands. I watched for a little bit and soon enough Salma was winning.
 photo 16_zpse1b39042.jpg
My moms were having such a good time. They hated to see that the babies were so fuzzy and sleepy.  I put them to bed and decided to come out and enjoy the party for a bit.
 photo 17_zps207bab25.jpg
Soon it was time for the party to end. My mom Maura was glad everyone came and had a good time.  She wanted to check in on the triplets but I told her that it would disturb them.  She was sad but understood.  Being that she is a mom of multiples she totally understood.
 photo 18_zps9d3738b0.jpg
Weldon cleaned up and came to bed. We were both tired and happy that the party was a success.
 photo 19_zps576fc27e.jpg
The next day was back to reality. I had some vacation and decided to take it so that I could help the toddlers with talking and potty training. 
 photo 20_zps45f61c4b.jpg
Weldon decided to take some days off. It was great pretending we were rich and not having to work. 
 photo 21_zps8b84b830.jpg
Weldon's mission was to teach Shawon to walk.I mean it was really his mission. 
 photo 22_zpsd247817c.jpg
His other was for him to finish his master's degree.  My poor husband is so dedicated.  I cant wait for him to finish his degree so that he can be more relaxed. Seeing Welcon complete his degree makes me want to see if I go for a master's as well.  Who knows maybe in the future.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like the party was a success. These two are certainty busy, and then adding Weldon studying for his masters and there is no wonder that he just doesn't have enough time. Teaching a toddler to walk takes dedication for sure! I don't envy them having triplets to teach at the same time.

    ReplyDelete