Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Linda Chalmers- Chapter 11- the kids are grown up.

Linda Chalmers(ex of Ian Barillas) (40), Payton her husband (47)
Children (w/Marcos) Eugenio, David, Pearla and Mateo(18), Clive and Xochil (12)
Last update/Next Update
 photo 1_zpsf5bafb0e.jpg
Narrated by Linda
 photo 2_zps7951d5b3.jpg
Now that my older children are young adults its harder to see them than before.  It seems like yesterday that they were babies.  I am glad that they get along with their half brother and sister.  There was a point when I was worried that they wouldn't get the opportunity to grow up together. however now that I look back and I think that they are fine.
 photo 3_zps2c72d9b2.jpg
Valentine is no longer a kitten. He is a cat with his own agenda.  Against our better judgement we decided to let the kids have a pet.  Now we just have to work on training him not to eat our human food.
 photo 5_zps6e32f8a0.jpg
Payton is not having so much luck with the real estate market.  He is currently licensed to sell only in Viramontes.  He has been contemplating getting licensed to sell property in the surrounding suburbs.  I think its a good idea.  As for me I am still enjoying the royalties from my music career.  Soon they will run out so I have to think of other options.

 photo 7_zpsd66d659e.jpg
Payton noticed that Eugenio loves coming by more than his siblings.  I didn't notice it but then I saw him and a young girl named Celeste Kosmokos.  I think that they are together but he is not saying anything.  I hope that he does feel like he can talk to me about these things.  I dont want to push so I have not said anything.
 photo 8_zpsa25d0c0c.jpg 
Before long it was time to take them to Marco's house.  For now some are going to college and some are not. I wish they all went to college but I can't force them.  This is the hard part of being a parent of a young adult. You have to sit back and hope that everything you gave them is enough.  I can only hope that we did the correct thing.
********
Author's note: 
Linda Chalmer's is a sim extra.  She is only a playable because she was married to Marcos.  I sometimes struggle with how to represent the playables.  however I dont want those sims that were part of my rounds just to disappear. 

1 comment:

  1. Which ones are going to university? It would be hard to let up the reigns and let them make their own decision, especially if Linda doesn't think it's the best choice. But university definitely should be chosen, and not forced. I understand on the struggle with extra sims, if I don't know what to do with them at all for an update, I'll just put them completely in the background, and just visit them, like Regina and John Russo, now we just see them during their daughter, Morgan's updates.

    ReplyDelete