Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Isabel Barillas-Wade- All Aboard.

Isabel (34) her wife Veronica (34)
Their children: Desiree and Eunice (3)
Narrated by Isabel
Last update/next update
 photo 2_zpsac722fd5.jpg
We decided that it was time that we had a vacation.  I wanted to spend as much time as I could with my kids and wife.  Veronica was all for it.  Things at her job have been slowing down so she didnt put up much of a protest to go on vacation.
 photo 3_zps66a31322.jpg
We decided to go to Tikki Island.  The girls were happy as clams getting in the sand.  Veronica managed to relax a little bit while I was worried that the girls would eat too much of the yummy sand.
 photo 4_zps7a911518.jpg
It was so relaxing playing in the shallow water with the girls.  Veronica says that soon they will learn to swim. I guess she was dying to swim in the Ocean.  I told her to go ahead if she wanted to.
 photo 5_zps82a7f26f.jpg
Instead she suggested that we build a sand castle. 
 photo 6_zps6847cb00.jpg
However once I put the girls down for their nap, Veronica jumped in the water and started to swim til her heart was content.
************
 photo 7_zps5e16de46.jpg
We decided to get a baby sitter.  I didnt think that we would end up staying on the island as long as we did. It was toward the end of our trip that I remembered that my uncle Oscar has a house here.  Too bad that I didnt think about asking him to stay there instead of the hotel. 
 photo 8_zps45243091.jpg
The girls were having a great time at the day care at the hotel.  We took advantage and had some fun for ourselves.  At lunch it felt as if we were back in our dating days. 
 photo 9_zps35c2302e.jpg
I even managed to convince Veronica to take a hula dance lesson with me. Turns out that she could have taught the class.  My love picked up the dance rather quickly while I was left struggling.
 photo 10_zpsedf3a641.jpg
The last day there we got massages.  I think besides having the girls with us, this was the best part of the trip.   It felt so relaxing having our bodies massaged away.  Then it was time to head back to reality.
************
 photo 12_zps89a9187f.jpg
It sucked when we got home.  Veronica insisted on reading her work email.  There was a meeting in her absence and unfortunately the client was upset.  They decided to terminate her contract.  She still had to go to work to collect her last check which included some severance pay.  She had second thoughts about having gone to the trip.  She thought that if she had stayed her job would have been saved.
 photo 13_zps35e1741d.jpg
I tried to cheer her up but she didnt want to hear it. Now with two kids she said we needed all the money that we could get.  I mean my job as fashion editor pays but not enough to support us all the way we currently live.   Soon Veronica got up and said she had to start looking for another job.
 photo 15_zps8f8b0dfb.jpg
She was on a mission so I let her be while I went up to unpack and make sure the girls were settled in for the night.  I really hope that Veronica find something soon.

Author's note~~~~~~~~~~
Veronica's job loss was due to an ROS.  She rolled the get fired ROS.  I hope she finds a job soon.  I dont like that toddlers cant go on vacation. I used a hack to bring Desiree and Eunice on vacation.  Sure some parents may want to leave their kids with a nanny and go on vacation but come on!

No comments:

Post a Comment