Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Friday, September 26, 2014

Ariel Dominguez- Ch 9- Starting to feel normal.

Ariel(34),her boyfriend Zeeshan Despret (40)
Children (with Frances) Ben and Estelle (14) and Nianna (10)
 photo 1_zpsbb88c90c.jpg
Narrated by Ariel
 photo 367d20ae-98c3-4645-b35c-f3bcf50835a3_zpseabd25bd.jpg
I have to admit things have been going great for our family. It feels that we are finally settling into moving on with our lives.  I still miss my baby girl but I have to stay strong for my children. 
 photo 6_zps90dcb73c.jpg
I still have them help out with my so called attempt to garden.  After all these years we still are trying to be able to harvest vegetables that are good enough to eat. Ben has really dedicated himself to the garden. It makes me smile seeing him out there working hard.
 photo 5_zps244bc4e6.jpg
Then I feel guilty that I am overworking my kids so I go in and help out.  Estelle says that this is their garden and I should let them take care of it.  I didnt think that they would be so possessive over it.
 photo 7_zps5f063a29.jpg
I am still dating Zeeshan. He finally met the kids.  Nianna approved him quickly.  She really took to him.  It makes me happy that they get along.
 photo 9_zpsfe751f76.jpg
He comes over for dinner quite often. The kids and I love having him over.  I try to tell him that we can go out on dates but he says having dinner at my home is great.  Did I mention what a great guy he is.
 photo 10_zps37362b62.jpg
When the kids go to sleep we hang out and watch TV.   I feel so relaxed when we are together.
 photo 11_zps2e1fe6ba.jpg
But enough was enough. No matter how I like staying home, I needed some romantic alone time outside of the house.  Now that the kids are older they are OK to stay home for a bit.  I have told them that if I suspect something out of the ordinary is going on while I am gone then they will have a sitter until they are 21.  However Frances always comes by to do a surprise visit.  So far we have never been surprised.
 photo 12_zpsf17f86dd.jpg
After our dinner we decided to take a stroll in the park.  Its starting to getting a little chilly and I was ready to call it a night. 
 photo 14_zps8478c3b5.jpg
Out of the blue Zee got on one knee and proposed to me.  I was in shock. I mean we are great but I honestly didnt expect him to propose.  After the shock wore off I of course said YES. I love Zee so much.  
 photo 16_zps746394cb.jpg
We got home and the kids were waiting for me. Well except Nianna, she had fallen asleep. I couldnt believe that Zee had told the kids he was going to ask me to marry him. He had asked their permission first. 
***************
 photo 17_zps5e874737.jpg
I am still friends with Frances even though we are divorced. We struggled at first but now we are fine.  He comes over to have breakfast with the kids when he gets a chance.  The kids told him before I could that I was engaged to Zee. 
 photo 18_zps471c8fa2.jpg
We stepped aside and talked about it. He congratulated me and told me that he wishes me nothing but the best.He also told me that he had news too.  Turns out that he and Cecilia are trying to have a child.  I thought he was done having children but he said that Cecilia wanted at least one child.  This made me think of Zee.  We never really talked about having kids.  I dont know if I would want another child. I feel fulfilled with my three kids as it is.  I guess this is something that I need to talk to Zee about.
 photo 19_zpsbe98aba5.jpg
For now I just wanted to enjoy the breakfast with my kids.  I will talk to Zee about having children soon.

2 comments:

  1. How excited for her! It would be nice if they had at least one kid, but if she doesn't have her heart in that at all, I could totally understand that too. Curious if Cecelia will get pregnant right away, and how it will pan out with the other kids to have a new sibling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I hope when they get married they stay together. I always roll a di when my sims get married. In Ariel's case, I will let her choose if they want a baby. If both of them roll the baby want then they start trying. I do have ACR so they can also have a baby that way as well.

      Delete