Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Friday, September 19, 2014

Melody Sofia Barillas- Ch 10-Getting my feet wet

Melody (35)
Previous/next update
Narrated by Melody
1 photo 1_zps835a737f.jpg
I am finally settled into my new apartment. Its great having my own space.
2 photo 2_zps5144eac6.jpg
My brother Joshua came to see me with his new wife.  It was so great to see them together.  
3 photo 3_zpsab9d6b48.jpg
I had made dinner for them.  Seeing them together made me miss being in a relationship.  Maybe it was time that I started dating again.
4 photo 4_zps1802d204.jpg
Joshua asked me if I was dating and I told him that I was thinking about it. I find it cute that he worries about his big sister.  I was just glad that he was happy with Ava.
***********************************
5 photo 5_zps3216cb6c.jpg
My cousin Audrina came to see me and convinced me to go downtown and see a cooking show.  Once I got there I wanted to join a contest so bad.  Audrina suggest I use one of the test kitchens and go for it.
6 photo 6_zps36c7af8e.jpg
So I did just that.  The cook was handsome and nice about letting me use his kitchen.
 7 photo 7_zps3b9747b8.jpg
Audrina had left by this point.  I stood there nervously waiting for the judging to begin.  I got tired of waiting so I decided to mingle a little bit.
 8 photo 8_zps286f6e8b.jpg
While talking to everyone this one guy caught my eye. His name is Wren Chen.  He was there because he says he likes to eat different cuisines. He even asked me out but I thought he was too bold. I negated the question and decided to go home for the night. I no longer cared if my food won a prize.
***********************************
 9 photo 9_zpsfe1fbd12.jpg
I decided to go for my masters. I didnt have anything else to do so might as well get some more money.  I forgot how hard it was to go to school.  I did not miss all this studying and writing papers.
11 photo 11_zpsd01c2d24.jpg
Guess that being in school made me be more social.  I met Corey Barnett.  We dating for a little bit.  He was younger than me but I figured he was good to get my feet back into the dating game.
 12 photo 12_zpsbe62bb3f.jpg
No matter how hard I tried I just couldnt get the spark. I mean we had nothing in common. We decided to call it quits amicably. 
***************************************
13 photo 13_zpsbc4fadb4.jpg
One morning I was getting ready for work and I freaked out.  I looked out my window and saw my ex-husband staring at my building. I didnt know what he was doing there but I didnt want him to see me. I also didnt want to see him.  I really didnt want to see him.
14 photo 14_zpsb43cb966.jpg
Joshua came over. I told him about seeing Josh and he was freaked out. He asked me if I should call the police and report him. I didnt think that was necessary.  I mean he didnt knock at my house or anything. He just passed by.  However, Joshua made it a point to point out that Josh lives in Paradise cove not Viramontes any more.  I told him that we should just wait and see.
****************************************
15 photo 15_zps7d9783e5.jpg
I bumped into Wren and he would not take no for an answer.  I decided to finally give in and give him a chance. 
16 photo 16_zps1e88de5b.jpg
I never thought that we would hit it off so well.  We began dating and I am happy to say that we had a great time.
17 photo 17_zps935def19.jpg
He asked me if I wanted to make it just he and I.  I wanted to make it just about us. 
18 photo 18_zps90270a2b.jpg
We started to see each other every night. I havent felt alive in such a long time.
19 photo 19_zpsd9eac07e.jpg
We decided to take it to the next level. It had been such a long time.  It felt good to feel so close to someone again. I just hoped that Wren felt the same.
20 photo 21_zpsf074f281.jpg

after what felt like weeks seeing each other non stop we agreed that we should take a tiny break.  I meant things were going too fast.  We needed to slow down.  So we decided to take a breather.  I hope we can last a few days without each other. 

1 comment:

  1. I really wanted to know if she won, she's really adorable looking all anxious at the judging table. I am glad that she found someone that is happy with for the time being at least. He seems like a decent guy, and bold isn't always bad! Hopefully her ex-husband leaves her alone, yikes.

    ReplyDelete