Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Rodrigo Leopardi- Ch 8- Life is Grand

Rodrigo (33) his husband Cole (31)
Their children: Troy (6) and Tarzo and Murillo (3)
Narrated by Rodrigo
Last/ Next update
Photobucket
I am staying home with the boys now until they get this potty training thing done right.  Troy is off to school so I don't have him to worry about in the day time anymore.
Photobucket
When Troy gets home he loves to sit at the piano and practice his skills. He is definitely musical. He gets that from me of course. 
Photobucket
I am glad my boys keep busy because that allows me to help my customers at my store.  I never thought that I would get so many customers here.  But I guess everyone wants to learn and instrument.
Photobucket
Inventory sells rather quickly and trust me I am not complaining at all.
Photobucket
But after a hard day of work it nice to know that I can come home and Cole has put the boys to bed.  We chat about our daily lives and fall asleep in each other's arms. Yes life is very grand indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment