Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Aaron Barillas Ch 8

Aaron(32) his wife Heather (31)
Their children: Quads: Sebastian, Demetrius, Minor and Sarah (16), Twins: Carmen and Esteban (10), Quads: Jonah, Nazira, Octavio and Yamel (8)
Narrated by Aaron
Previous update/next update
Photobucket
The farm is coming along very nicely. Although I thought that I would have more help, now its more like its me and my workers. 
Photobucket
My eldest are now so involved in school and getting ready to hopefully go to college next year.  As of now, no one has really stated whether college was part of their plans.  Heather and I have chosen to wait for them to tell us what their plans are.
Photobucket
My mom mom and aunts decided to come over and hang out with Heather. They had started a monthly Barillas' meeting every month.  I try to stay away from times like these.  I just go out and focus on the farm.
Photobucket
From the yard, I can tell that they are having a great time. I am sure they are discussing which ways to make their men in their lives suffer. No I am kidding. I  know that they have fun bonding and sharing experiences. Hopefully they will continue this tradition with our daughters.  For now its back out to the fields to see how the crops are doing.
 Authors note:
  1. OK so I did not play Aaron that much and now I regret it. But for now they have so many kids and it takes forever to get them to do things.  Hopefully I can play them more in the next round.
  2. I decided to go ahead and roll farm earnings for the rotation. It makes it much easier than just selling their crops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment