Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Ariel Dominguez Ch 8- Time for me to shine.

Ariel (32) her boyfriend Joshua (34)
Ariel's kids: Ben and Estella (12), Nianna (8)
Her ex-husband Frances Worthington III (35)
Narrated by Ariel
previous/ next update
Photobucket
It was just another day at the house with my children and Joshua. Everything was going fine and then it hit me. I did not know why Joshua and I were still trying to make our relationship work. 
Photobucket
Our relationship has been cooling off quite rapidly in the last few months.  He no longer sleeps over like he used to.  After I lost our baby I did not feel as close to him.  I never did tell him that I was pregnant and I do not regret that decision at all.
Photobucket
We still work together but for now thats more than enough time to see him.  he still comes around to look at the garden but he doesn't stay too long like before.
Photobucket
Frances did take the kids for the summer and they had such a great time.  It was now time for them to come home and get ready for another year of school.
Photobucket
Now that Frances is married with Cecilia things are different between us.  Gone are the days when  I thought we might get back together.  We both decided that we were good friends and great co-parents.
Photobucket
For some odd reason, Joshua made it a point to come back to make sure the kids were OK. I didnt approve of this because I really wanted to break it off completly. Frances already had an inkling that this was going to happen sooner rather than later.
****************
Photobucket
It did hurt to tell him that it was over.  Joshua knew it was over but was afraid to let go.  We were together a long time but it just became too predictable and overall boring.  We never made this relationship grow and thats why its best to end it.
Photobucket
He was a great boyfriend and did not cause a scandal.  He wanted to keep in touch but we both knew that would not be right.  So we said our good byes.
Photobucket
Now that he was gone I was going to focus on myself and my children.
**************
Photobucket
Frances was supportive when I told him. He agreed that he would take the kids more.  That was also great but that left me with a void.  I decided to finally get out there and start dating.
Photobucket
I went on a date with Luc Laundry he was stale. We went out to eat but nothing much happened. I think we were both bored out of our minds by the end of the date.
Photobucket
But just when I thought my dating days were doomed, Zeeshan Despret appeared in my life.  We hit it off since day one.  We could not stop conversing with each other.
Photobucket
I even caught him coming by to drop off flowers after one of our many dates. I thought that was so cute of him to do for me.
**********
Photobucket
I decided to have a little party so that Zeeshan can get to meet the family.  I wanted him to meet my children and of course to meet Frances.
Photobucket
Frances asked a lot of questions. I thought that for sure he would not like him. But as it turns out he did.  I am glad to start a new chapter in my life.  Hopefully his will come to something meaningful in both of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment