Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Beatrix Leopardi-Moore--Chap 8

Beatrix (33) her husband Christopher Moore (36)
Their daughter Carmela (8)
Narrated by: Beatrix
Photobucket
Chris and I have been having such a great time working and coming home to Carmela.  We had some money put away and decided to plan a trip.  We could not wait to tell Carmela that we were going on Vacation!
Photobucket
We decided to go to Tikki Island and had a blast.  Carmela was so excited that we were going on a trip.
Photobucket
She and Chris began building a variety of sand castles all over the beach.  Needless to say that the one that I did was not even up to their building level.
Photobucket
We also took some time to get some Hula Dancing lessons in.  Carmela was so good in our hula dancing lesson. Chris and I really need to work in our coordination.
Photobucket
Even though we were there with Carmela, we managed to take a few moments to ourselves. We had a great such a great vacation.  Chris even began talking about maybe having another child. I never really thought about it. I am so content with Carmela, and I never really thought about having more kids.  For now I just want us to enjoy this vacation
********************
Photobucket
Back home we relaxed and then Chris told me he wanted us to buy a house. He was tired of renting and wanted us to have more space. I have to admit that I have been feeling a little cramped in our apartment.  So the search for our house begins.
Photobucket
We went all over Viramontes and ended up renting another place.  This time we rented a house.  The outside was nice but the inside was a blank slate.  The houses were so expensive that we made the choice to rent rather than pay a mortgage.  Besides the landlord told us that we could paint however we wanted.
Photobucket
We had a lot of space now and we needed to plan a house warming party.
Photobucket
In order for us to take advantage of our new space, we needed to sell our old things.  I know Chris wants another baby but for now we are good.  So I am selling Carmela's old crib and our old dining room set.  We got a few buyers and everything sold!


Photobucket
With everything sold I now had some spaced for a small garden.  Carmela was all excited but disappeared when it came time to fertilizing the soil.
***************
Photobucket
We decided to have a small house warming party.  My brother Ivan came and so did Otani. 
Photobucket
It was great to have my family over for dinner.   Now thagt we have a bigger place we will definitively be entertaining more.

No comments:

Post a Comment