Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

isabel barillas

Isabel Barillas (32) Veronica Wade (32)
Their children:
Desiree and Eunice (1)
Narrated by: Isabel
Last episode/next episode
Photobucket
Veronica and I are having the time of our lives. We both love our jobs and our daughters are the best in the world. Yes I know all mom's say that but its the truth...
Photobucket
Feeding time is the best time for me to bond with them.  They are getting older and they are so ready to get up and move about.  I worry because mom says that once they start walking then the house is all theirs.
Photobucket
Veronica makes it home in time to help out and spend time with the girls.  We have not gone out in so long that we are starting to feel claustrophobic. So now we are planning on dating while we can get willing baby sitters.
Photobucket
My mom and cousin Jacquelyn with her wife Opal came by to visit us and the girls.  Its great to see Jacquelyn. Its been a long time since I have seen her.  It looks like they love living in Colorado Springs but they have not given up on the possibility of moving back to Viramontes yet.
Photobucket
As soon as they left Veronica and I were on the mission to get some workout time.  The girls were in bed and we use this time to make sure to workout. We loved that we had the chance to go out on dates but man do you gain weight eating out a lot.
Photobucket
Before you know it  the girls were 2 years old.  Here is Desiree.  She is so funny.  I love that she still wants to be with mommy all the time.
Photobucket
Here is Eunice. Now she is ready to tear this house apart.  Veronica says that we should put our good furniture in storage while we still can..lol. I myself think the girls will be fine.
Photobucket
Now our work outs are less because the girls require more time with us.  I love being with them rather than getting sweaty and having Veronica tell me that I need to push myself more. Yes this is the life.
Photobucket
Veronica was so excited when she found out that she was promoted last time. She has more responsibility but she is happy at her job. 
Photobucket
I too am happy with my job and being a mommy to my beautiful girls.  Hopefully we can plan a vacation sooner rather than later.

1 comment:

  1. Eunice really takes after Veronica doesn't she! The girls are really adorable, and it seems the Moms have the perfect little situation with the one that enjoys being home and the other that works. It's a nice family!

    ReplyDelete