Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Suki dominguez ch 11-

Suki (39) her husband Toby (41)
Their Children: Madison (12), twins Donnatella and Annatella (9)
past/next
Photobucket
Narrated by Suki
Photobucket
My business is doing great. I never thought that my home salon business would pick up so many clientele.  Toby is excited that we are finally going to be able to save more money.
Photobucket
Its good to have the comforts of owning a home business. I still remember how Toby was not sure it would work. Now that he comes home and is still amazed that I am super busy all the time. I love doing make overs more than anything. I still have an extra stylist but I may expand soon if business continues to be this busy.
Photobucket
Its always amazing to me how people are opposed to makeovers but once its done they love it.
Photobucket
I also get those that come from other non-mentionable salons.  Who would let this woman walk out like that?
Photobucket
She heard about me and told me that I was definitely a great find.  She said she would reccommend her friends to also get their hair cut here.
*****
Photobucket
Madison is finally 13 and the first thing he asked for is a drum set.  I was not sure how Toby would react t this but apparently they both love it.  Alec came over with Atani and he wants one too for the boys. 
Photobucket
Atani has asked me how our relationship is with Africa. Apparently Africa has been complaining about how Toby has handled her bankruptcy case in court.  It hurts me that Africa would bad mouth Toby.  After all Toby had not wanted to take the case on and I convinced him too. Now I fear that Toby will tell me that he was right never to get involved.
                                                                                    ********
Photobucket
Africa did come over and one evening desperate to talk to Toby about the case. Toby hates when clients think they can pop in at any time.  He tried to respectfully tell her that discussions should be held in the office but she did not want to take no for an answer. 
Photobucket
Africa started yelling at Toby that he was not doing a great job in saving her house.  She was now homeless and did not have anywhere to go and did not know what to do.  Toby tried to explain that there was no way to save the house being that Africa owed so much money. 
Photobucket
I got so upset that Africa would disrespect my husband like that. I asked her if we could talk outside.
Photobucket
She and I were never as close as I am to Suki.  I told her that she was very unappreciative and until she could appologize and realize that Toby did the best he could do..then she was not welcomed in my home.  I was not going to stand there and allow her to yell in front of my kids.  She accused me of not understanding her situation since I lived in a mansion/
Photobucket
Before I could respond she stormed off. Needless to say I was so livid. I could not believe that my older sister could be capable of acting this way.
Photobucket
Toby felt horrible. He never wanted to cause a rift in the family.  I told him that I was sorry for asking him to get involved in the first place.  Hopefully Africa's case will get settled but as of now she is not welcomed here.  Toby says Africa will come around to seeing he did the best...I am not so sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment